Your girl DJ Dimepiece is about to get your coins up! Check out this job opening RIGHT HERE in Columbus!
Columbus, OH – Field Reimbursement Manager
About the Job
Xcenda, a business unit of AmerisourceBergen Consulting Services, is seeking Field Reimbursement Managers to partner with clients and provide field support for patient access to physician-administered drugs. We seek applicants with specialization in various medical fields, such as oncology, rheumatology, neurology, gastroenterology, etc.
To be considered, applicants must reside within 45 minutes of a major airport. Relocation assistance is not available for this role.
Position Overview: TheReimbursement Manager will work directly to support the needs of the manufacturer’s sales force and their customers in coordination with their client liaison will serve as an expert in payer policies and provide support to facilitate appropriate patient access and utilization of services to ensure their access to care.
Activities include, but are not limited to:
* Reviewing patient insurance benefit options
* Validating prior authorization requirements
* Identifying alternate funding/financial assistance programs
* Reviewing appropriate billing and coding for products
* Assisting with resolving reimbursement issues
* Coordinating with our client’s patient support services programs representatives.
* Educating physician office staff on the use of our client’s patient assistance and Lash Group reimbursement support services including web based provider programs
* Providing information on relevant reimbursement topics related to our client’s products.
* Bachelor’s degree, Advanced degree or specific Practice Management experience preferred.
* Minimum of 2 years’ experience in: practice management, or practice billing and revenue cycle; experience with public or private third party reimbursement related to product access impact on providers; or experience in pharmaceutical or managed care industry reimbursement including provider site reimbursement interactions
* Ideal candidate will have Oncology or Rheumatology experience on the reimbursement, provider or operations side
* Technical knowledge of health care reimbursement from a patient and provider perspective (miscellaneous J codes, billing coding, appeals process)
* Knowledge of private payer Medicare and Medicaid structure systems and reimbursement process
* Ability to travel overnight for 3-4 nights per week; 75% travel
* Strong communication skills; ability to effectively interact with physicians and their staff
* Ability to give live presentations to small and large audiences
* Ability to analyze and interpret regulation and legislation
* Demonstrated teamwork abilities
* Project management skills
* Ability to work independently
* Ability to manage expenses within allocated budgets (Company Credit Card for approved travel expenses and related charges)
* Good driving record; Ability to drive during the daytime and nighttime
* Live within 45 minute drive of major airport (No relocation assistance is available)
* Ability to utilize own car for travel (mileage reimbursed)
* Ability to schedule individual work related travel (air hotel rental car as needed)
* Above average computer skills: PowerPoint Excel Word
* Competitive Salary
* PTO & Paid Holidays
* Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
* Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
* Life & Supplemental Life Insurance
* Travel Accident Insurance
* Flexible Spending Account
* 401K + Company Matching
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Employee Assistance Program
* Medco Prescription Plan
* Business Casual Work Environment
* Stable, growing organization
* Growth potential
Xcenda, a business unit of AmerisourceBergen Consulting Services, is an integrated, world-class consulting organization focused on value, reimbursement and patient access. Our company brings together a team of exceptional healthcare and business professionals whose multidisciplinary experience fulfills an unmet need in the marketplace. We provide customized solutions and innovative approaches that discover and communicate the value of pharmaceuticals and other healthcare technologies.
Xcenda currently provides health care reimbursement teams for several pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical clients. These teams are responsible for providing field support for patient access to our client’s products through interaction with the client’s reimbursement support program. These reimbursement specialists provide their expertise and experience to help resolve patient access issues and to provide educational services within a physician office environment. Reimbursement specialists work directly with prescribers and their office support staff and commonly interact with other reimbursement and patient support services provided by our clients.
Does this sound like the job for you? Apply now and get info on these Job Openings right here in Columbus and more at http://diversityonecareers.com/jobs/