Listen to Bink and Misty in the Morning weekdays at 9am for the latest job openings in Columbus! Here’s who’s hiring:
The Bilingual Inbound Sales Specialist will play a key role in helping us to achieve our goals by focusing on the following responsibilities:
- Utilizes scripted prompts to assist potential customers by educating them on the benefits of choosing Safelite to fulfill their auto glass repair and replacement needs.
- Responds to a variety of customer requests involving cash, commercial, insurance, and web.
- Understands what differentiates us from our competitors and use you knowledge of the business to overcome objections and schedule today!
- Acts as a trusted advisor to each customer and presents the best possible schedule price and repair option
- Leverages your partnership with the shops in order to secure an appointment when and where the customer desires the service.
- Actively listens to the customer’s description of the damage and assess the level of repair needed.
- Enhance customer delight by utilizing auto glass knowledge and expertise to consistently select the appropriate part for repair.
- Accurately enters information electronically to resolve customer issues.
- Partners with the quality assurance department to process insurance claims quickly.
- Proactively identifies and schedules service to repair their damage quickly and conveniently.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Must be able to demonstrate expert-level fluency in both English and Spanish
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- Demonstrates a high level of selling integrity by doing the right thing every time
- One year of previous experience in sales, collections, call center, account management or telemarketing is preferred
- Skill in negotiating
- The ability to establish rapport and credibility with customers, stores and peers while using a pleasant voice and maintaining composure
- The ability to persuade and educate customers on the benefits of Safelite while closing the sale and scheduling their appointment
- Knowledge of computer and telephone systems
- The ability to read and utilize optional scripting in a conversational manner
- Ability and desire to operate computer and telephone systems while seated for extended periods of time