If you have a passion for customers and technology, you’re in the right spot. As part of our Retail team, you’ll help us bring our innovation into the world. It’s a big job with lots of room to grow.
Retail Sales Consultant Columbus OH (Columbus Central) Sign On Bonus
Youwill receive a one-time bonus of $500.00 minus deductions and requiredwithholdings. AT&T reserves the right, at its discretion, to pay yourone-time bonus one payment after 30-days of your first date ofemployment. Your receipt of this one-time bonus is contingent upon youragreement with the terms set forth under Agreement for Repayment of One-TimeBonus which, in general, provides that you willrepay the bonus if you voluntarily terminate your employment within 12 monthsof the first day of your employment
AT&T: So Much More of What You Work For
Looking for an opportunity where you can put your energy and enthusiasm to work to create unlimited earning potential?
Of course you are.
How about a chance to learn, grow and advance with the number one wireless company in America?
We’re AT&T, and the only thing we enjoy more than pioneering and selling the latest devices is helping people make the most of them.
Our retail opportunities are among the best, offering you great pay, strong benefits, advancement potential and a work environment full of fast-paced fun.
Opportunity, Security and Great People
Find out what it’s like to work in an industry that’s not about to slow down- with a company that has a legacy of successful innovation.
- Start with the paycheck: Base plus commission. Our current full-time Retail Sales Consultants earn an average of $47,175.00 in total compensation in the first year when successfully meeting or exceeding sales goals.Our top sellers earn an average of $55,521 per year.
- Round out your experience with training on the latest technologies and devices today, tomorrow and for as long as you work with us
- As you learn and succeed, you’ll be eligible for new opportunities and financial rewards
- And every day, you’ll work in a fast-paced environment with customers and colleagues that appreciate your energy and assistance
Develop and attain customer experience and sales objectives for store. Sell all products and services offered by the Company. Meet all sales objectives. Handle all administrative aspects of the sale including: completing customer contracts and warranties, pulling products from inventory, accepting customer payments and filing the completed orders. Maintain strong knowledge of all products, accessories, pricing plans, promotions and service features. Maintain knowledge of competitive offers and provide critical market feedback to the Store Manager regarding local competition and product/service needs. Handle service inquiries from customers. Provide efficient, courteous customer service and assist in all aspects of product offerings and services. Ensure an extraordinary customer experience. Position may be commissioned and quota based.
With this position you need the flexibility to potentially work one of the stores within 15 miles as the needs of the business dictate (Olentangy River Rd, OSU, Hilliard, Reed and Henderson).
The essential functions listed below are representative of duties performed by this job title. Duties generally include but are not limited to the following:
GENERAL ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS WHICH ARE NORMALLY REQUIRED:
- Possess a competitive spirit and desire to meet and exceed sales goals
- Stay up-to-date on the latest data/entertainment technology and devices, such as Wi-Fi, data devices, TV entertainment tools
- Understand customers’ needs and help them discover how our products meet those needs
- Multi-task in a fast paced team environment
- Educate and engage customers through product demonstrations
- Interact with customers and provide prompt and courteous customer service to all customers
The successful candidate will be able to perform the following with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to complete all paperwork completely, accurately, in a timely manner
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Ability to operate a personal computer, wireless equipment, copier and fax
- Ability to work in other locations as the needs of the business dictate may be required.
- Complete all aspects of opening and closing the store in accordance with written procedures.
- Submit all transaction journals on a daily basis.
- Assists with inventory maintenance
- May be required to wear a uniform
- 1-3 years retail/customer facing/sales experience preferred.
Retail Sales Consultants are paid a competitive hourly rate and can earn additional monthly commission dollars by meeting and/or exceeding sales objectives!
Provisions listed in these job descriptions may be changed or modified by AT&T Mobility without prior notice at any time, at the Company’s sole discretion.