World’s Largest Swim Lesson at Zoombezi Bay on Thursday, June 18th
– The Event is scheduled from 10am-10:45am.
– Participants will need to arrive at the Zoombezi Bay Season Pass Gate at 9:30am on Thursday June 18th.
– The actual swim lesson will be conducted at the Wildtides Wave pool by the Zoombezi Bay Aquatics Staff
– To enter the event, we ask that you pre-register. Registration begins on Monday, June 1st atwww.zoombezibay.com
– Registration is $10.00 which includes your park admission for the day.
– Registration is free for Season pass holders. Season pass holders may register the day of at the registration tables or at Guest Relations inside Zoombezi Bay.
– Registration Check-In will close at 9:55am on June 18th so we can move all participants to the wave pool
– Participants will be grouped by age. The swim lesson is designed for kids ages 2-12. Kids will need a parent or guardian with them at registration.
– Parents or guardians must also pay the $10.00 registration fee if they are not current season pass holders.