Maxim Healthcare is actively seeking STNA candidates for openings in Columbus, OH and the surrounding areas! Per diem, part-time, and full-time opportunities are all available depending on the flexibility of your schedule. Interviews are being held this week and next week so don’t let the opportunity slip away!
- Observing residents
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse
- Taking care of a resident’s personal hygiene including bathing, shaving, nail care, etc.??
- Current hands on CPR card
- Updated TB skin test and physical
- State tested in Ohio
Please send resumes to email@example.com if interested or contact one of our recruiters directly at 614-986-3001 for more information, we hope to hear from you soon!
- Giving patients important social and emotional support.
- Providing vital information on patient conditions to nurses.
- Be responsible for basic care services such as bathing, grooming and feeding, assisting nurses with medical equipment, and checking patient vital signs.
- Current, unencumbered state certification to practice as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA).
- Minimum one (1) year of CNA experience required, based on state requirements, with home health experience preferred.
- Current CPR certification, based on state requirements.
- Copy of updated Physical, based on state requirements.
- Copy of updated TB results/ Chest x-ray.
- Reliable transportation.
Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401k Program
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Scheduling
- Direct Deposit
- Positive Work Environment and Friendly Staff Bonuses
- Travel Benefits (as applicable)
- 24 hour on- call service
Finding the ideal job or opportunity isn’t always an easy task. At Maxim Healthcare Services, we strive to make life a little easier by matching your career preferences and skills with rewarding assignments in your area. Whether you’re looking for full-time, part-time, or per diem opportunities, we provide career opportunities in nearly every segment of the healthcare market. At Maxim, we are committed to giving our caregivers the training and resources needed to provide compassionate care and enhance your career.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
A career with Maxim offers you flexible hours that fit your lifestyle, personalized service from our office staff, rewarding assignments, and so much more. Our comprehensive benefits include competitive pay, health, vision, dental and life insurance. Our employees also receive weekly pay checks and ongoing professional training. Employees have the opportunity to participate in our 401(k) savings program and Maxim’s Caregiver award and recognition programs. Maxim has been making a difference in the lives of our caregivers, employees, and patients for more than 25 years. We invite you to experience the joy and satisfaction of working with Maxim Healthcare Services!
Maxim is always searching for compassionate Certified Nursing Assistants with the desire to assist others when they need it the most. Home Health Aides focus on the needs of children, adults and their families inside the home and we invite you to join our team!
Medical Assistant, Nursing Assistant, CNA, Healthcare, medical care, assisted living, nurse’s aide
For more information about our job opportunities, please visit our website. http://www.maximnurses.com
Ciara’s 10K for the Holidays
Foxy Brown “I Was 15 When Jay-Z Took My Virginity. He Was 27″
Rumor Has It Jay-Z Gave Foxy Brown A STD And Took Her Virginity AT 15!
Karrine Steffans Explains How She Got Her Nickname "Super Head" [VIDEO]
Diddy’s Former Head Of Security Speaks On Allegedly Witnessing Cassie Abuse
Power's 12 Days of Christmas
Buckeyes Star RB Miyan Williams Declares for NFL Draft
TOP 10 RAUNCHIEST RAP LYRICS OF ALL TIME