Customer Service Representative- Columbus, Ohio Metro & Surrounding
About the Job
Customer Service Representative Needed-Urgent Openings in ALL of Columbus, Ohio and surrounding 50 miles for ALL Center Positions!
You advance America. We advance your career.
Advance America is a respected leader in the consumer financial and loan services industry. Helping people advance in life – with fast access to cash transfers, pre-paid debit cards, loans and tax services – is what we’re all about.
If excellent sales and customer service is what you’re about, we can help move you forward too. We are currently seek highly-skilled, career-oriented individuals ready to be part of a growing company in Cleveland, Ohio
- Must have excellent customer service and phone skills.
- Understand, recommend and sell Company Products appropriate to the customer’s needs.
- Market products & services to local community.
- Collect on delinquent accounts.
- Maintain accurate cash controls.
- Good data entry skills required. Attention to detail a must.
- Maintain a clean & organized work environment.
High School Diploma
Customer service, sales, and cash handling experience required. Two years working experience preferred.
Valid drivers license, motor vehicle, must be at least 18 years old, available to work Monday-Friday until 8 pm and Saturday until 5 pm.
Commensurable with experience.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance available
- Blue Cross Blue Shield with co-pays
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Benefit time (vacation, sick and holidays)
It’s A Wrap?! Cardi B & Offset Unfollow Each Other On Social Media
Ciara’s 10K for the Holidays
Foxy Brown “I Was 15 When Jay-Z Took My Virginity. He Was 27″
Ohio Announces Minimum Wage Increase for 2024
Rumor Has It Jay-Z Gave Foxy Brown A STD And Took Her Virginity AT 15!
Karrine Steffans Explains How She Got Her Nickname "Super Head" [VIDEO]
Power's 12 Days of Christmas
Diddy’s Former Head Of Security Speaks On Allegedly Witnessing Cassie Abuse