LooseCannon Entertainment is gearing up to host the 3rd Annual State of Emergency concert in St. Louis, and they’ve snagged a huge headliner.
The annual concert for a good cause will be held at Chaifetz Arena, with fans being able to see a dope headlining performance from Lil Wayne.
Loose Cannon recently spoke on the concert with The St. Louis American, stating, “I’m looking forward to bringing some of the biggest names in hip hop to my hometown of St. Louis. My hope is to raise awareness and funds for a great organization working to reduce crime in our city.”
The concert is on February 21, which will be donating a portion of proceeds to Better Family Life and the Put Down The Pistol Non Violence projects.
Fans can expect some major discount on tickets for the month of November, as well as four more acts hopping on the lineup in the near future.
You can grab your tickets here.
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Father & Son: 13 Photos Of Lil Wayne & Birdman In Great Spirits
1. Because bros have each other's backs.1 of 13
2. Because bros hit the stage together.2 of 13
3. Because bros tell each other jokes.3 of 13
4. Because bros pose for pics together.4 of 13
5. Because bros style on 'em in photo shoots.5 of 13
6. Because bros shine together.6 of 13
7. Because bros give bros hugs.7 of 13
8. Because bros squash the beef no matter what.8 of 13
9. Because bros make hits together.9 of 13
10. Because bros rap together.10 of 13
11. Because bros bury their beef.Source: 11 of 13
12. Because bros endure boring events together.12 of 13
13. Because bros give each other props.13 of 13
Lil Wayne Will Be Headlining The 3rd Annual State Of Emergency Concert In St. Louis was originally published on globalgrind.com