Last night’s match-up between the Toronto Raptors and the Chicago Bulls was nothing short of a nail-biter. With 25 seconds left, Chicago was clinging to a three-point lead. So the 6 God took matters into his own hands from the sideline – taunting Bulls guard Justin Holiday as he attempted to in-bound the ball.
The video of Drake’s trash talk quickly made its rounds on social media, as he appears to have forced Holiday into committing a five-second violation. Not surprisingly, Bulls coach Fred Hoiberg was none too pleased with Drake’s involvement in the play.
In the end – although Drizzy’s efforts didn’t go unnoticed – the Raptors fell short, losing to the Bulls 109-107.
SOURCE: CBC | VIDEO CREDIT: Instagram
25 Of Drake's Best Courtside Fan Girl Moments
1. Drizzy amps the Raptors up.Source:Getty 1 of 18
2. Drake stans out for Chris Bosh.Source:Getty 2 of 18
3. Drake proves his hitta status.Source:Getty 3 of 18
4. Drake stans out courtside at a NY Knicks Vs. Miami Heat game with Maxwell.Source:Splash News 4 of 18
5. Drake cheeses while hugging Kevin Durant.Source:Getty 5 of 18
6. Drake chats it up with D-Wade and Chris Bosh courtside.Source:Getty 6 of 18
7. Drake and Dwyane Wade hug it out.Source:Getty 7 of 18
8. Drake goes hard for his Toronto Raptors while they compete against the Brooklyn Nets.Source:Getty 8 of 18
9. Drake is amused at a 2012 NBA All-Stars game... Lil Wayne? Not so much.Source:Getty 9 of 18
10. Drake's still very amused.Source:Getty 10 of 18
11. Drake cheers on the Raptors from the sidelines.Source:Getty 11 of 18
12. Drake spills tea courtside...Source:Getty 12 of 18
13. Drake's best courtside smile.Source:Splash News 13 of 18
14. Drake and Spike Lee, the best courtside hecklers of all time, give each other props.Source:Splash News 14 of 18
15. Drake bigs up the 6 Man.15 of 18
16. Drake chills out at a game with his friend.16 of 18
17. The Raptors' mascot whispers sweet NBA nothings into Drake's ear.17 of 18
18. Have you ever seen Drizzy this happy?18 of 18
LOL: Watch Drake Trash Talk The Bulls Into A 5-Second Violation was originally published on globalgrind.com