Zan & Doritha divorced after four and a half years of marriage when his family started to fill his head with rumors about his wife cheating on him. Now, Zan is engaged to be married to a new woman, and he is seeking to find out the parentage of their 5 year old.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
So who does the baby belong to? After they receive their paternity results, Judge Lauren Lakes, who presides over her own “Paternity Court,” tells them exactly what they need to hear. Check out the exclusive video above for more in this edition of Paternity Test Tuesday!
Hear more paternity results right here and tune in every Tuesday for Paternity Test Tuesdays live!
RELATED: Paternity Results: Woman Has At Least 2 One-Night-Stands Within 6 Hours [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
RELATED: Paternity Results: Married White Man Cheats With Black Woman, Needs Paternity Test On The Low [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
RELATED: Paternity Results: Couple Of Exact Opposites Need To Determine Baby’s Parentage [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
Celebrating Stars That Wrote Children's Books
26 photos Launch gallery
1. Terrell Owens
1 of 26
2. Terrell Owens wrote 'Little T Learns To Share'.
2 of 26
3. George Foreman
3 of 26
4. George Foreman wrote 'Let George Do It'.
4 of 26
5. Jada Pinkett Smith
5 of 26
6. Jada Pinkett Smith wrote 'Girls Hold Up This World'.
6 of 26
7. Spike and Tonya Lee
7 of 26
8. They Also Wrote 'Please baby Please'
8 of 26
9. They Also Wrote 'Please baby Please'
9 of 26
10. The couple wrote 'Giant Steps To Change The World'.
10 of 26
11. Alex Rodriguez
11 of 26
12. Whoopi Goldberg
12 of 26
13. Whoopi wrote 'Sugar Plum Ballerinas'.
13 of 26
14. Bill Cosby
14 of 26
15. Garcelle Beauvais wrote 'I Am Mixed' and 'I Am Living in Two Homes'.
15 of 26
16. Will Smith
16 of 26
17. Jay Leno
17 of 26
18 of 26
19. Monyetta Shaw wrote 'The Adventure of Maddie'
19 of 26
20. Alicia Keys wrote 'Blue Moon'
20 of 26
21. Barack Obama
21 of 26
22. Barack Obama
22 of 26
23. Barack Obama Wrote: 'Of Thee I Sing: A Letter To My Daughters'
23 of 26
24. Barack Obama Wrote: 'Of Thee I Sing: A Letter To My Daughters'
24 of 26
25. Queen Latifah
25 of 26
26. Queen Latifah Wrote 'Queen Of The Scene'
26 of 26
Paternity Results: Judge Lauren Lakes Reprimands & Gives Parenting Advice To Annoying Couple [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com