Toya Wright opens up about coping with the murders of her brothers as the search for his shooter continues. She discusses her ex-husband, Lil Wayne, and the letter he recently wrote to her. She also opens up about her last husband, Memphitz, felt about her and Lil Wayne’s abnormally close friendship.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
She also shares her thoughts on those couple of stories that circulated from Lil Wayne’s memoirs, and explains why she can’t be bothered to be on the Petty Express with some other women out here. Check out the exclusive video above to hear what his answers were in this clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Hear more cool conversations on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” right here, and listen live weekdays from 6-10 am E/5-9 am C!
RELATED: Toya Wright Spills Tea On The Possibility Of Remarrying Lil Wayne [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Gary’s Tea: Why Lil Wayne And Toya Wright Should Get Back Together [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Toya Wright Reveals A Love Letter She Recently Received From Lil Wayne [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Toya Wright On How “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” Hurt Her Marriage To Memphitz [VIDEO]
Happy Bday, Weezy: 20 Photos Of Lil Wayne & His Famous Friends
20 photos Launch gallery
1. Trina was one of Wayne’s first celebrity relationships back in 2005. The two remain friends to this day.
1 of 20
2. Friends no more, but Birdman and Lil Wayne were so close at one point, they openly kissed on the mouth.
2 of 20
3. Since discovering Nicki Minaj in 2008, the pair have been loyal comrades.
3 of 20
4. No one on the corner has swagger like Weezy, ‘Ye, Jay and Tip.
4 of 20
5. 2 Chainz and Lil Wayne have built such a great rapport, they have a joint album together.
5 of 20
6. The self-proclaimed best rapper alive and the greatest current NBA Champion LeBron James have been friends for years.
6 of 20
7. Wayne and Diddy often chop it up about boss talk.
7 of 20
8. Bow Wow and Wayne go back to their “Lil” days.
8 of 20
9. Of course, there’s no Drizzy without Weezy.
9 of 20
10. Lil Wayne is a sports fan and pretty good pals with Stephen A. Smith.
10 of 20
11. Justin Bieber and Lil Wayne both spend a lot of time in Miami; that’s how their relationship has grown.
11 of 20
12. Floyd Mayweather is another famous friend from Wayne’s Miami life.
12 of 20
13. Jesse Jackson a fan of Weezy’s? Who knew.
13 of 20
14. Yeezy and Weezy always show love when they’re around each other.
14 of 20
15. Skateboard Wayne and Adrien Brody are pals.
15 of 20
16. DJ Khaled has worked with Wayne several times, and the two have built a great friendship.
16 of 20
17. Lil Wayne admitted to having a crush on Ciara back in 2006. They both have since moved on, but remain friends.
17 of 20
18. Serena Williams and Lil Wayne can both talk about being the greatest at what they do.
18 of 20
19. Eminem and Lil Wayne have both reached pinnacles in their career that no one else has. What a way to bond.
19 of 20
20. Christina Milian and Lil Wayne were a little more than just friends. But after their split, they remained cordial.
20 of 20