It’s almost that time of year to hit your favorite neighborhoods in Central Ohio, not in a clown costume, to get all the Halloween candy you can! Here is a breakdown of what days and trick or treat times are for Central Ohio in 2016.
Thursday October 27th:
Saturday October 29th:
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Monday October 31st:
Buckeye Lake 5:30-7:00pm
Canal Winchester 5:30-7:00pm
Franklin Township 6:00-8:00pm
Grandview Heights 6:00-8:00pm
Grove City 6:00-8:00pm
Mifflin Township 6:00-8:00pm
Minera Park 6:30-8:30pm
New Albany 6:00-8:00pm
Plain City 6:00-8:00pm
Upper Arlington 6:00-8:00pm
Village of Marble Cliff 6:00-8:00pm
Fright Night: The 15 Worst Celebrity Halloween Costumes Ever
15 photos Launch gallery
1. Heidi Klum may be the queen of Halloween, but her old lady costume was more creepy than shocking.
1 of 15
2. Al Roker as Oprah is not something we want to see again.
2 of 15
3. Thumbs up for Katy Perry’s eclectic spirit, but out of all the snacks to be for Halloween, a Cheeto is not one.
3 of 15
4. We love Jessica White, but lingerie on Halloween is not a costume…not even at a lingerie-themed party.
4 of 15
5. Clearly, this was Mariah’s idea.
5 of 15
6. Halloween or not, Blackface is never ok.
6 of 15
7. Kate Upton dressed as a skeleton for Halloween, but she looks more like her everyday self.
7 of 15
8. Perez Hilton as Lady Gaga…no, no.
8 of 15
9. Aubrey O’Day’s peacock makeup was a huge no.
9 of 15
10. Seal dressed as Eve and Heidi Klum as the serpent from the Bible may have sounded like a good idea, until it wasn’t.
10 of 15
11. Chris Brown dressed up as Osama Bin Laden in 2012 and per usual, he caused a media stir.
11 of 15
12. Remember when, in 2015, Kim Kardashian dressed as Kim Kardashian circa 2013. Classic, but not that creative.
12 of 15
13. We wonder how Paris Hilton felt about Matt Lauer walking a day in her stilettos.
13 of 15
14. Ashanti’s costume gives super DIY vibes.
14 of 15
15. Anne Hathaway as an Egyptian goddess is not a total fail. It just doesn’t translate well.
15 of 15