Keyshia Cole came through to the morning show to talk about her new album, “1111 Reset.” She opened up about why she got her signature gap in her teeth fixed. She opens up about why she chose that name for her album, and the idea that everything happens when it is supposed to.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Plus, Keyshia explains why she’s not worried about the constant demands and pressures that exist specifically for R&B artists. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
RELATED: 3 Compelling Questions About Keyshia Cole’s Engagement [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
RELATED: Keyshia Cole Feat. Young Thug “Don’t Waste My Time” [NEW MUSIC]
RELATED:5 Things Keyshia Cole’s Tattoo Actually Looks Like [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
14 Pics Of Keyshia Cole Over The Years (PHOTOS)
14 photos Launch gallery
1. A fresh-faced Keyshia hit the scene in 2003.
1 of 14
2. Hey, young girl.
2 of 14
3. In her early music days, Keyshia worked heavily with an up and coming Kanye West.
3 of 14
4. Young Keyshia Cole rocked red hair back in ’05.
4 of 14
5. She stayed true to her ‘around the way girl’ persona.
5 of 14
6 of 14
7. Glam girl back when she was BFFs with Paris Hilton.
7 of 14
8. Grammy goddess in all black.
8 of 14
9. In 2007, Keyshia promoted her sophomore album on TRL.
9 of 14
10. The songstress shined in yellow back in 2009.
10 of 14
11. Cutie on the carpet in 2014.
11 of 14
12. Grown Up Keyshia.
12 of 14
13. She can still mix hood & chic.
13 of 14
14. Now she’s building a brand.
14 of 14