Source: Richard Levine / Getty
Pepsi’s mentions have been in flames all day long! For this very ad staring Kendall Jenner.
With all the issues we have in the world concerning police, brutality, race, and more… I didnt know Pepsi was the answer. Twitter went wild!
Martin Luther King Jr.’s daughter, Bernice King, even shared her thoughts.
Who knew Pepsi was so powerful? Oh yea, they removed this campaign and released a statement.
“Pepsi was trying to project a global a message of unity, peace and understanding
Clearly, we missed the mark, and we apologize. We did not intend to make light of any serious issue. We are pulling the content and halting any further rollout. We also apologize for putting Kendall Jenner in this position.” – LBS
Source: Radio One / Radio One
Also On Power 107.5:
11 photos Launch gallery
1. #powerfallfest is lit 🔥
1 of 11
2. @liluzivert x @power1075 x #FallFest x #KBFilms 🎞📽
2 of 11
3. The homie @djlukenastyy in the building tonight at #PowerFallFest. I'm DJn his set so we bout to set Columbus on 🔥🔥🔥🔥 #DownWithTheKing
3 of 11
4. 🔥🔥🔥 #powerfallfest
4 of 11
5. Backstage at the #PowerFallFest @djbigbink and Vonzail @musiqman81 ..#bigbinkshow
5 of 11
6. @lildonair with her "life sized" LilD sign 💁🏽
6 of 11
7. #AboutLastNight #LilUziVert #RockStarLifeStyleMightDontMakeIt
7 of 11
8 of 11
9. #we LIT!!!!!! #powerfallfest #bigbinkshow
9 of 11
10. Hey Columbus @thedopedixon has you covered on all BTS of Fall Fest on that snap @ "Power1075" 👑
10 of 11
11. #rp @LILDonAIR: "I said "hey @djmrking we should dress alike!" He said "that's corny." Then I see this 🙄 That's my dj doe!! #PowerFallFest
11 of 11