Recently, Tyrese decided that women were interested in hearing his thoughts on how to land the man of their dreams. He broke it down by going through just about every shameful name in the book that a woman could be called, explaining that they “don’t have any standards,” and casting stones left and right from his big glass house.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Women pounced on him for his (continuous) disrespectful and phony philosophizing. Why exactly does this man feel the need to take it upon himself to try to tell women how to be? You would think since he got married and is living happily ever after, he’d quit focusing on telling women everywhere what to do, and focus on his own woman instead. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Tyrese Attacked On Social Media For Not Marrying A "Black" Woman
1. Some fans weren’t shocked when they heard the ‘fake news’ that Tyrese’s wife isn’t black.Source: 1 of 6
2. We can feel the eye-roll coming from this tweet.Source: 2 of 6
3. Hell hath no fury like Black Twitter.Source: 3 of 6
4. Some just not here for Mrs. Gibson.Source: 4 of 6
5. LOL.Source: 5 of 6
6. Shady boots.Source: 6 of 6
Gary’s Tea: Why Tyrese Needs To Quit Giving “Advice” To Women [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com