Migos’ track “Motorsport,” which features Cardi B and Nicki Minaj, received a warm response upon its release. However, Nicki Minaj recently came out and revealed that she missed a few bars on the record that were directed towards her. The bars in question came from 1/3 of the group, Takeoff.
Takeoff’s bars found him saying “If Nicki should show me her t*tty // Right hand on the Bible, I swear I won’t tell // If I get to play with that kitty // I wonder how many platinums we gon’ sell.”
Since then, Minaj delivered a response to the bars in question, noting that she didn’t even catch them in the first place. Via Twitter, Minaj said “Take Off verse on Motorsport. 🤔😩 It’s my sh*t tho but ummm I feel like I didn’t peep them lines until the song came out. I was like 😲.” Nicki did not seem offended by the reference, as her and her fans joked about the bars afterward.
Nicki Minaj Proves Her Booty Did Not Drop
1. Nicki dropped down low to show off her top-notch booty.Source:Instagram 1 of 8
2. Nicki and Drake lean in for a photo.Source:Instagram 2 of 8
3. Here she shows off her super sexy 'fit and beautiful smile.Source:Instagram 3 of 8
4. Her weave nearly swept the floor.Source:Instagram 4 of 8
5. Nicki flicks it up with Odell Beckham, Jr.Source:Instagram 5 of 8
6. She also posed with NFL player Von Miller.Source:Instagram 6 of 8
7. The rapper takes another quick flick with Odell Beckham, Jr.Source:Instagram 7 of 8
8. Nicki poses with a #VMan cover story at her hotel.Source:Instagram 8 of 8