“Black Panther” had another great weekend of success. According to Okay Player, to celebrate this amazing movie, Disney has decided to donate $1 million to help the Boys & Girls Clubs of America’s youth STEM program. The stem program helps children of all ages develop tech skills.
Bob Iger, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer at Disney said, “It is thrilling to see how inspired young audiences were by the spectacular technology in the film, so it’s fitting that we show our appreciation by helping advance STEM programs for youth, especially in underserved areas of the country, to give them the knowledge and tools to build the future they want.”
The money will be used to also develop new STEM Centers of Innovation in several other communities. Kids that get to participate in the Boys & Girls Club of America’s Center of Innovation learn about robotics, STEM exploration and more. This is such an amazing donation that will give a lot of children more advantages towards their future.
- Watch the Future History Makers Virtual Awards Banquet 2021
- Win Extra Stimmy Cash From Power!!!
- Jay-Z Invest intoPerch Credit App to Help Minorities Build Their Credit
- Eddie Murphy Details His Iconic Basketball Match Against Prince
- Wanda Vision’s Teyonah Parris & Fans Dance To Trending “Agatha All Along” Song
- Rep. Maxine Waters Honoring ‘The Audacity’ Of Megan The Stallion’s Single ‘WAP’
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Lady Gaga Offering $500,000 Reward For Missing Dogs
- Ex-Obama Appointee Will Investigate St. Louis Couple Who Aimed Guns At BLM Protesters
- Watch: Kirk Franklin’s Joyous ‘Tiny Desk’ In Home Concert
- Tennis Champion Sloane Stephens: ‘Healthy Eating’ And ‘Consistency’ Are Keys To A Strong Game
- Kamala Harris Addresses Vaccine Hesitancy & Florida Officials Crack Down On Spring Break [WATCH]
- Ayanna Pressley Endorses Tishaura Jones As Race For St. Louis Mayor Heats Up
The Women Of The Black Panther Party
1. The Women Of The Black Panther PartySource: 1 of 4
2. Kathleen CleaverSource: 2 of 4
3. Angela DavisSource: 3 of 4
4. Afeni ShakurSource: 4 of 4
“Black Panther” Success Turns Into $1 Million Donation To Boys & Girls Club STEM Program was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com