“Black Panther” had another great weekend of success. According to Okay Player, to celebrate this amazing movie, Disney has decided to donate $1 million to help the Boys & Girls Clubs of America’s youth STEM program. The stem program helps children of all ages develop tech skills.
Bob Iger, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer at Disney said, “It is thrilling to see how inspired young audiences were by the spectacular technology in the film, so it’s fitting that we show our appreciation by helping advance STEM programs for youth, especially in underserved areas of the country, to give them the knowledge and tools to build the future they want.”
The money will be used to also develop new STEM Centers of Innovation in several other communities. Kids that get to participate in the Boys & Girls Club of America’s Center of Innovation learn about robotics, STEM exploration and more. This is such an amazing donation that will give a lot of children more advantages towards their future.
- Governor DeWine Proposes to Raise Smoking Age
- Mother & Daughter Pilot Side by Side
- Buckeyes survive to move on to Round 2 of NCAA Tournament
- Doin’ The Most Report: LHH’s Tommie Lee Apologizes For Latest Arrest
- Porsha Williams Delivers Baby Girl!
- Marion Hot Dog Stand Owner Arrested For Drug Trafficking
- Man arrested for shooting two passengers in car on I-670
- Daniel Caesar Says How He Really Feels & Lupita Nyong’o Decimates: This Week’s Winners & Losers
- Never Forget: Today In 1967, Muhammad Ali Defended His Title Just Before Defending His Life
- R Kelly Thanks Chicago & Fans Ban For Leaked Track!! “When I Think Of Home”
The Women Of The Black Panther Party
1. The Women Of The Black Panther PartySource: 1 of 4
2. Kathleen CleaverSource: 2 of 4
3. Angela DavisSource: 3 of 4
4. Afeni ShakurSource: 4 of 4
“Black Panther” Success Turns Into $1 Million Donation To Boys & Girls Club STEM Program was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com