“Black Panther” had another great weekend of success. According to Okay Player, to celebrate this amazing movie, Disney has decided to donate $1 million to help the Boys & Girls Clubs of America’s youth STEM program. The stem program helps children of all ages develop tech skills.
Bob Iger, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer at Disney said, “It is thrilling to see how inspired young audiences were by the spectacular technology in the film, so it’s fitting that we show our appreciation by helping advance STEM programs for youth, especially in underserved areas of the country, to give them the knowledge and tools to build the future they want.”
The money will be used to also develop new STEM Centers of Innovation in several other communities. Kids that get to participate in the Boys & Girls Club of America’s Center of Innovation learn about robotics, STEM exploration and more. This is such an amazing donation that will give a lot of children more advantages towards their future.
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- Happy Birthday, Summer Walker! Here Are 5 Of Her Most Fashionable Moments
- Jennifer Carroll Foy Picks Up Two Major Endorsements in Virginia Governor Race
- ‘Why Am I Being Treated Like This?’: Virginia Police Draw Guns, Pepper Spray Black Lieutenant During Traffic Stop
- Megan Thee Stallion Shows Off Progress From #HottieBootcamp And Has Us Asking For The Ab Routine!
- Celeb Stylist SuperDope Q Adds Vibrancy To Black Hair With “HAIR DOPE”
- Proposed Texas Law Based on ‘Big Lie’ Advances Out of Committee
- Partial Ban On No Knock Warrants Signed Into Kentucky Law After Bipartisan Compromise
- ‘Claiming Our Power, Resilience and Liberation’: The 4th Annual National Black Maternal Health Week
- Hannah Bronfman Dishes On Her Secret To Great Oral Hygiene
- City Boy J Explains Why He Called Out Mooski For Not Including Him In ‘Track Star” Video
The Women Of The Black Panther Party
1. The Women Of The Black Panther PartySource: 1 of 4
2. Kathleen CleaverSource: 2 of 4
3. Angela DavisSource: 3 of 4
4. Afeni ShakurSource: 4 of 4
“Black Panther” Success Turns Into $1 Million Donation To Boys & Girls Club STEM Program was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com