Do you ever look at Cardi B’s hair and wonder who does it? 20-year-old hair stylist, Cliff Vmir is making a name for himself and not stopping until he’s reached the highest level of success. In an interview he did with BET, the hair stylist talked about the first time he did Cardi B’s hair and how he slayed it.
He’s given her different looks for red carpets, reunion shows and concerts. Vmir has also worked with Joseline Hernandez and will never forget the day he did her hair for the BET awards. After that she asked him to come out to L.A. with her to do her hair for “The Real.”
Vmir was nervous, but stepped out on faith to chase his dream. He earned his first million at 19 and from there he began hosting hair boot camps. Stylist get together to learn the history of hair, listen to inspirational messages and do twerk-offs for bundles. Vmir is hoping one day he is able to work with Beyoncè and encourages anyone that enters this field to understand they need to brand as well as market themselves.
- New NFL Rules Prove Freedom Of Speech Is Great Until It Becomes Unpatriotic
- CITY SHOW.. NFL NEW RULE SAY KNEELING FOR THE NATIONAL ANTHEM……. 15 YARD PENALTY!!!
- These Funny Yearbook Quotes Call Out White America, Inadequate Teachers & More
- Florida Man Arrested For The Worst Crime Ever: Telling Kids Where Babies Come From
- CITY SHOW PNC Represents In A Major Way $$$$$$
- T.I & Tiny Update Their Divorce Proceedings
- The NFL Now Requires Players To Stand For The National Anthem
- The Pleasure Principle: Janet Jackson Once Gifted Her Background Dancers This Sex Toy
- Ashanti Opens Up About How She Got A Rapey Music Producer To Give Her Free Beats
- Folks Rally Behind Tomi Lahren After Her Near-Death Experience Of Being Splashed By Water