Do you ever look at Cardi B’s hair and wonder who does it? 20-year-old hair stylist, Cliff Vmir is making a name for himself and not stopping until he’s reached the highest level of success. In an interview he did with BET, the hair stylist talked about the first time he did Cardi B’s hair and how he slayed it.
He’s given her different looks for red carpets, reunion shows and concerts. Vmir has also worked with Joseline Hernandez and will never forget the day he did her hair for the BET awards. After that she asked him to come out to L.A. with her to do her hair for “The Real.”
Vmir was nervous, but stepped out on faith to chase his dream. He earned his first million at 19 and from there he began hosting hair boot camps. Stylist get together to learn the history of hair, listen to inspirational messages and do twerk-offs for bundles. Vmir is hoping one day he is able to work with Beyoncè and encourages anyone that enters this field to understand they need to brand as well as market themselves.
- Watch the Future History Makers Virtual Awards Banquet 2021
- Win Extra Stimmy Cash From Power!!!
- Rep. Maxine Waters Honoring ‘The Audacity’ Of Megan The Stallion’s Single ‘WAP’
- Ex-Obama Appointee Will Investigate St. Louis Couple Who Aimed Guns At BLM Protesters
- Watch: Kirk Franklin’s Joyous ‘Tiny Desk’ In Home Concert
- Kamala Harris Addresses Vaccine Hesitancy & Florida Officials Crack Down On Spring Break [WATCH]
- Ayanna Pressley Endorses Tishaura Jones As Race For St. Louis Mayor Heats Up
- Who’s Cappin?! ‘The Bachelor’ Host Chris Harrison Steps Down After Racism Controversy [WATCH]
- Black Man Indicted On Hate Crime Charges For Singling Out ‘Light-Skinned Women’ To Attack
- TRIED IT: The Glow By Daye Deep Conditioning Cap Gave My Natural Curls A Boost of Hydration
- Marjorie Taylor Greene, Who Once Called Black People ‘Slaves’ To Democrats, Champions Transphobia
- Megan Thee Stallion Plays The Black Regina George In Her Latest Promo For Coach