Several celebrities have joined forces to make sure underprivileged youth could see “Black Panther” by renting out theaters for them. Recently, Big Boi did something similar and brought hospice patients out to see the film. Fox 5 Atlanta reports that he gathered people from Patients of Loving Arms Hospice and their family for the showing.
His company, Celebrity Trailers co-owner Janice Ahmed was so happy because she had a family member in hospice care. She said, “It touches his heart because his family are on hospice as well. And he wanted to get his family out to go ahead and still enjoy life.” The company took care of everything including snacks and transportation.
One of the patients even commented on how beautiful the movie was. Big Boi wrote on Twitter, “Everyone loved the film! #blackPanther thanks to my team for making this happen.” This was truly an amazing gift and we are so happy so many celebrities are doing this for others.
- City Show NBA MVP James Harden named in police report!!!
- Dream Do Come True: Nicki Minaj Goes On The Late Show With Steven Colbert And Admit She Will Smashing Him… [Video]
- Dropping Gems: Nicki Minaj Releases Visual For “Ganja Burn” [Video]
- ‘LHHHS5’ Recap: Teairra Mari’s Revenge Porn Drama Unfolds From The Beginning
- Doin The Most: LHHH’s Teairra Marie Confirms Lyrica Is Pregnant
- Nostalgia Overload: Listen To Ashanti & Ja Rule’s New Track, “Encore”
- Columbus Rundown- Mom Warns parents after Mosquito Bite leave 6 yr old in ICU
- Aretha Franklin Family Ask for Prayer as the 76 yr old Battles Cancer
- Entertainment Rundown-HBO Hit ‘Insecure” Season 3 Premiere
- Awkwafina & Crazy Rich Asians Cast Talk The Black Panther Comparisons
Big Boi Rents Out Theater For Hospice Patients To See “Black Panther” [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com