Several celebrities have joined forces to make sure underprivileged youth could see “Black Panther” by renting out theaters for them. Recently, Big Boi did something similar and brought hospice patients out to see the film. Fox 5 Atlanta reports that he gathered people from Patients of Loving Arms Hospice and their family for the showing.
His company, Celebrity Trailers co-owner Janice Ahmed was so happy because she had a family member in hospice care. She said, “It touches his heart because his family are on hospice as well. And he wanted to get his family out to go ahead and still enjoy life.” The company took care of everything including snacks and transportation.
One of the patients even commented on how beautiful the movie was. Big Boi wrote on Twitter, “Everyone loved the film! #blackPanther thanks to my team for making this happen.” This was truly an amazing gift and we are so happy so many celebrities are doing this for others.
- Rock-T’s NFL: Week 11 [VIDEO]
- Gary’s Tea: Beyonce Is Back To Running Ivy Park Again, Dwyane Wade Gives His Daughter A Piece Of LeBron James Name & More
- How The Death Of Jordin Sparks 16-Year-Old Step-Sister Made Her Want To Help Others Battling Sickle Cell [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Jill Scott Blesses The Mic & Takeoff’s Eyes Reflect Our Deepest Feelings: This Week’s Winners & Losers
- We Imagine Trump Is PISSED A Judge Reinstated Acosta’s Credentials…Which Gives Us That #FridayFeeling
- The Rewind: Mahershala Ali Motors Through Jim Crow’s America & Sade’s Got A New Track
- ‘He Just Started Shooting’: Cop Shot Jemel Roberson ‘Out Of Fear,’ Eyewitness Says
- Mark Wahlberg and Rose Bryne Talk Instant Family, The Red Sox & Parenting
- Melania Trump Whines That People Criticize Her Foolish ‘Be Best’ Campaign
- Black Man Who Was Beat Unconscious By Arizona Police Files $1.97 Million Lawsuit
Big Boi Rents Out Theater For Hospice Patients To See “Black Panther” [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com