Blac Youngsta came through to the morning show studio! He talks about living his best life, and wishing for more sleep. He talks about his single, “Booty,” where he feels like his career is heading to next, and whether he’s prepared for it.
He laughs about the time he made national news trying withdraw a lot of money from an ATM. He shares why he doesn’t have a problem telling people “no” when they ask for money, despite the fact that it is obvious that he does have a lot of it. Blac Youngsta also explains where his blutness comes from; “I don’t lie.” Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- When Did Tyga Become An R&B Singer Who Does Usher Covers?
- “This Is America” Just Got A Nigerian Makeover
- Lil Tay Who?: This Freestyle Princess Really Deserves To Go Viral
- DONDA’s House Inc. Will Change Name After Kardashian Tweets
- Rhymefest Calmly Responds To Kim Kardashian’s Twitter Fingers With Professional Statement
- Kim Kardashian Bodies Rhymefest On Twitter In Defense Of Kanye
- 18 Jamaican Artists, Brands And Events To Watch In 2018
- Where’s Beyonce? Man Claims To Be Jay-Z’s Son, Calls Jay A Deadbeat
- #DoinTheMost Man Exposes Himself At A Bat In The Short North
- Do You Remember?: 7 Times Hip Hop Lit Up The SNL Stage