Blac Youngsta came through to the morning show studio! He talks about living his best life, and wishing for more sleep. He talks about his single, “Booty,” where he feels like his career is heading to next, and whether he’s prepared for it.
He laughs about the time he made national news trying withdraw a lot of money from an ATM. He shares why he doesn’t have a problem telling people “no” when they ask for money, despite the fact that it is obvious that he does have a lot of it. Blac Youngsta also explains where his blutness comes from; “I don’t lie.” Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- How Frank Anderson Became The First African American Sheriff In Indiana
- CBUS 411 Report: Local Group Protest President’s National Emergency
- Reports Suggest Brothers ‘Rehearsed’ Attack With Jussie Smollett
- 11 Year Old Arrested Over Pledge of Allegiance
- Black History Month: Spotlighting A Decade of Struggle
- Statewide Community Outbreak Of Hepatitis A in Ohio
- NYPD Commander Allegedly Tells Cops To Shoot 50 Cent On The Spot
- Future History Maker Representing Change: Shayla Favor
- How Indy McDonald’s Owners Reginald & Tracey Jones Are Impacting Others
- Pastor Jeffrey A. Johnson’s Years of Impact Continues To Grow Eastern Star Church