It looks like another rapper might be headed to jail for tax evasion. Ja Rule hasn’t paid taxes in nearly 11 years. He owes over $300,000 for just one year that he owes.
Headkrack believes before he goes to jail he should make one more hit so it can pop and make some money. Nas and Kelis are also having a lot of problems over their kid again. The rapper went to go pick up his son on Easter and Kelis wasn’t trying to let him.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- ‘Insecure’ Thoughts: 3 Theories As To Why Nathan Went M.I.A. On The Show
- 5 of the Biggest Turn Offs for Women, According to Micah Dixon!
- Michelle Obama has a New Gig!
- Dallas Police Department Fires Officer Who Killed Her Unarmed Neighbor
- Did The Dallas Police Chief Lie About Not Being Able To Fire Amber Guyger?
- ‘We Are All Community’: Tamron Hall Previews Her New Talk Show
- Missouri Boy Falls Face-First Out Of A Treehouse And Into A Metal Rotisserie Skewer—But Survives
- Amber Guyger Is Fired For Killing Botham Jean Is His Own Dallas Apartment
- Tiffany Haddish and Kevin Hart Address Their Haters Before Their New Movie Night School
- 50 Cent Claps Back At Tekashi 6ix9ine’s “In Da Club” Parody: “Now He Is Confused”