It looks like another rapper might be headed to jail for tax evasion. Ja Rule hasn’t paid taxes in nearly 11 years. He owes over $300,000 for just one year that he owes.
Headkrack believes before he goes to jail he should make one more hit so it can pop and make some money. Nas and Kelis are also having a lot of problems over their kid again. The rapper went to go pick up his son on Easter and Kelis wasn’t trying to let him.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- When Should You Sign Your Child Up For Swimming Lessons?
- Meel Mill Releases #FreeMeek Trailer
- St. Patrick’s Weekend Fight Breaks Out Downtown Columbus
- St. Patricks Day Stabbing at Columbus Short North Bar
- Soulja Boy Arrested After Cops Find Ammo!
- Police Seek To Charge Mother In Death Of Little Black Girl Found In Duffel Bag
- The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis Removes Michael Jackson Artifacts
- Newspaper Owner Who Called for Klan to ‘Ride Again’ Loses Black Editor That Envisioned New Direction
- NCAA Tournament Court Arrives at Nationwide Arena
- Jess Hilarious Accused of Racism After Posting Video of Sikh Man Boarding Her Flight