The next caller was asked to name the members of Destiny’s Child, but for some reason was naming their songs. She was so sad she didn’t listen to the question. The next contestant had to name books in the new testament of the Bible. There was some discrepancy and Juicy had to show Rickey Smiley she not only goes to church, but knows her books. Find out if she won!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- ‘Insecure’ Thoughts: 3 Theories As To Why Nathan Went M.I.A. On The Show
- 5 of the Biggest Turn Offs for Women, According to Micah Dixon!
- Michelle Obama has a New Gig!
- Dallas Police Department Fires Officer Who Killed Her Unarmed Neighbor
- Did The Dallas Police Chief Lie About Not Being Able To Fire Amber Guyger?
- ‘We Are All Community’: Tamron Hall Previews Her New Talk Show
- Missouri Boy Falls Face-First Out Of A Treehouse And Into A Metal Rotisserie Skewer—But Survives
- Amber Guyger Is Fired For Killing Botham Jean Is His Own Dallas Apartment
- Tiffany Haddish and Kevin Hart Address Their Haters Before Their New Movie Night School
- 50 Cent Claps Back At Tekashi 6ix9ine’s “In Da Club” Parody: “Now He Is Confused”