Black Tony didn’t make it to work today, but that’s not surprising. He told Rickey Smiley that in his contract he doesn’t work on Fridays. Black Tony mentioned that he spent the entire day watching “Martin” and smoking.
He is so high right now and can’t stop laughing. Black Tony was watching the episode where Martin told Gina, “That ain’t no damn puppy.” The entire team laughed and then Black Tony started crying because he couldn’t control his emotions.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Beyoncé Shares A Sweet Tribute To Sister Solange After Ballet Debut
- Lala Anthony Serves Face And Body In A Sheer LaQuan Smith Catsuit
- Yung Miami Gets Us Ready For The Weekend In Latest IG Post
- Lizzo Models New Yitty Leggings In Latest Instagram Post
- Serena Williams Styles Her Daughter’s Natural Hair While Reading Her New Book, “The Adventures Of Qai Qai”
- Akon Says He Sounded “Soft As Hell” In Viral 911 Call
- Win Tickets to See Giveon
- Tia Mowry Shares Her Reaction To Being On The Cover Of Variety’s ‘Power Of Women’ Issue
- Mary J. Blige Gives Us Style Goals In A Balenciaga Catsuit
- Beyoncé, Queen Latifah & More Celebrate Solange’s Big Night At The Ballet
Black Tony Spends His Day Watching “Martin” Instead Of Coming To Work [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com