After one of the more ugly races for Governor, Mike DeWine held off Richard Cordray to earn the head seat for the state of Ohio. The greatly debated ballot issue Amendment 1 that would have reduced penalties for drug crimes did not pass with 63.40% votes for no.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Democrat Sherrod Brown won the US. Senator seat by 53.20% over Jim Renacci. Other notable wins were Republican Dave Yost for Attorney General, Republican LaRose Frank for Secretary of State, Republican Keith Faber for Auditor and Republican Robert Sprague for Treasurer.
Nationally, Andrew Gillum lost his bid to become the first black Governor of Florida as he was defeated by Ron DeSantis in a race that may demand a recount. Other races such as the race for Governor in Georiga have yet to be called. Democrats took back the House securing 220 seats, winning Republican-held seats in Colorado, Florida, Kansas, Minnesota, New York, Pennsylvania and Virginia.
Of course, President Trump had something to say about the shift.
- CBUS 411 Report: Program Provides Ohio Vet Fully Furnished House
- Wagner Family Fuled By Custody Battle To Plan Pike County Massacre
- Cardi B, Chance The Rapper & T.I. To Judge Netflix Music Competition
- Buckeyes remain No. 10 in latest College Football Playoffs rankings
- Post Malone, 21 Savage Top Forbes 30 Under 30 List
- Black Tony In Need Of Comfort After Dog Dies
- Gary’s Tea: Twitter Is Outraged Over Serena Williams GQ Cover, Towanda Braxton Buys Herself A Mansion & More [VIDEO]
- H.E.R. Opens Up About Why She’s Such A Private Person And Janet Jackson Coming To Her Show [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Toy Story 4 Is On The Way!
- Professor Calls Police On Black Student For No Good Reason