According to WBNS 10TV news anchor, Chris Bradley has passed away at the age of 53. Bradley announced that he was entering into hospice care on November 18th almost two years after being diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Bradley underwent many rounds of chemo, a stem cell transplant, clinical trials, and even immunotherapy trials. But none of them worked. Bradley was recently seen smiling along with his family from the window of his home in late November as carolers gathered in the front yard of his home.
Bradley leaves behind his husband and two children. Prayers for the family.
- Did Jussie Smollett Stage His Own Attack?
- Nickelodeon Bringing Back Old Classics!
- Man Goes on Killing Spree at Work!
- Colin Kaepernick And Eric Reid Reportedly Win Big In NFL Settlement
- Columbus Arena Football League team is coming back, Schedule announced
- La La To Carmelo: If You Cheat Again, You Gon’ Lose Your Wife
- Colin Kaepernick Reaches Settlement with NFL
- Beyoncé Does The Most & Steve Harvey Has Advice For Mo’Nique: This Week’s Winners & Losers
- Gary’s Tea: Gucci Mane Puts 60-Carat Diamond Ring On Keyshia Ka’oir Finger, Wendy Williams Staff Allegedly Happier That She’s Gone & More [VIDEO]
- Just Business Or Pleasure? Young M.A. Getting Extra Close Bernice Burgos In New Music Video!!