According to WBNS 10TV news anchor, Chris Bradley has passed away at the age of 53. Bradley announced that he was entering into hospice care on November 18th almost two years after being diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Bradley underwent many rounds of chemo, a stem cell transplant, clinical trials, and even immunotherapy trials. But none of them worked. Bradley was recently seen smiling along with his family from the window of his home in late November as carolers gathered in the front yard of his home.
Bradley leaves behind his husband and two children. Prayers for the family.
- Gary’s Tea: Future Has A Message For Ciara, Da Brat & LisaRaye Share Emotional Moment On Television & More
- Ebro Catches Heat & Issa Rae Makes Boss Moves: This Week’s Winners & Losers
- Coins For Christmas Starring Essence Atkins Premieres This Sunday On TV One
- 6 Ways Women Can Make Extra Money !!
- CityNews: Kanye West Gets Questioned By The Paparazzi and His Response…. Priceless…
- Listen To Black Women| Do You Put The Wrong Men In The Friend Zone?
- CityNews: Chloe X Halle Shuts Down Their ‘Jimmy Fallon’ Performance [Video]
- Legendary Jazz Singer Nancy Wilson Passes Away
- New & Making Nosie: Kodak Black
- Netflix Subscribers Furious As Streaming Service Tests New “Garbage” Instant Replay Feature