According to WBNS 10TV news anchor, Chris Bradley has passed away at the age of 53. Bradley announced that he was entering into hospice care on November 18th almost two years after being diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Bradley underwent many rounds of chemo, a stem cell transplant, clinical trials, and even immunotherapy trials. But none of them worked. Bradley was recently seen smiling along with his family from the window of his home in late November as carolers gathered in the front yard of his home.
Bradley leaves behind his husband and two children. Prayers for the family.
- NFL Loses Two of It’s Biggest Stars to Injury
- 2 Olentangy Teens, Sentenced for Contaminating Teachers’ Food With Semen
- Kanye West Confirms Gospel Album Release Date
- Jeannie Mai Recounts Salsa Dancing on Her First Date With Jeezy
- Sushi Lovers at High Risk of Catching Superbug
- Cop Will Receive No Punishment For Killing An 11-Year-Old Riding A Bike
- ‘LHHHS6′ Recap: April Watts’ Breast Implant Journey Has Some Hiccups
- Lil Wayne Cancels St. Louis Concert Due To Police Altercation
- Wiz Khalifa Will Play Death In Upcoming Apple TV+ Show ‘Dickinson’
- Redman ft. Pressure “Black Man In America,” Dreamville “Under The Sun” & More | Daily Visuals 9.16.19