According to WBNS 10TV news anchor, Chris Bradley has passed away at the age of 53. Bradley announced that he was entering into hospice care on November 18th almost two years after being diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Bradley underwent many rounds of chemo, a stem cell transplant, clinical trials, and even immunotherapy trials. But none of them worked. Bradley was recently seen smiling along with his family from the window of his home in late November as carolers gathered in the front yard of his home.
Bradley leaves behind his husband and two children. Prayers for the family.
- Jacqueline Avant, Wife Of ‘Black Godfather’ Clarence Avant, Shot & Killed In Home Robbery
- Mold Complaints At Virginia HBCU Get Dorm Shut Down For The Entire Academic Year
- World AIDS Day Reminds Us To Press Forward in the Fight to End the HIV/AIDS Epidemic
- Why Do Black Moms Make Us Eat Black-Eyed Peas On New Year’s Day?
- Oh Baby! Rihanna Rumored To Be Expecting First Child With ASAP Rocky
- Need tips on holiday spending?
- Halle Berry Celebrates The Success Of ‘Bruised’ With A Solo Dance Party
- Travis Scott Rejected By Family Of Youngest Astroworld Victim After Offering To Pay For Funeral
- Jazmine Sullivan Announces 2022 Tour, ‘Heaux Tales’
- Former UCF Star Otis Anderson Jr. Shot & Killed By Own Dad Over A Dog Bite