According to WBNS 10TV news anchor, Chris Bradley has passed away at the age of 53. Bradley announced that he was entering into hospice care on November 18th almost two years after being diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Bradley underwent many rounds of chemo, a stem cell transplant, clinical trials, and even immunotherapy trials. But none of them worked. Bradley was recently seen smiling along with his family from the window of his home in late November as carolers gathered in the front yard of his home.
Bradley leaves behind his husband and two children. Prayers for the family.
- DeWine Allows Casinos, Amusement Parks And Water Parks To Reopen June 19th!
- Welp: Protestors Take Action After David Oyelowo Said ‘Selma’ Was Blackballed
- Buy A Lipslut F*ck Trump Lipstick This Week To Support #BlackLivesMatter
- The Ultimate Gift Guide To Celebrate Pride Month
- The Columbus Zoo & Aquarium is Back with New Safety Guidelines..
- Forbes Annual Highest-Paid Celebrities List!
- Grippo Potato Chip Factory Closed After Fire
- Kanye West Donates $2 Million to Floyd, Arbery, and Taylor Families, to Pay Floyd’s Daughter’s College Tuition
- Governor DeWine Allows Entertainment Businesses To Reopen June 10th!
- LOCAL NEWS: Ohio to Have Several Entertainment and Recreational Activities Reopen on June 10