According to WBNS 10TV news anchor, Chris Bradley has passed away at the age of 53. Bradley announced that he was entering into hospice care on November 18th almost two years after being diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Bradley underwent many rounds of chemo, a stem cell transplant, clinical trials, and even immunotherapy trials. But none of them worked. Bradley was recently seen smiling along with his family from the window of his home in late November as carolers gathered in the front yard of his home.
Bradley leaves behind his husband and two children. Prayers for the family.
- ‘Basketball Wives’ Recap: Shaunie Trolls Evelyn By Inviting Jennifer On The Girls Trip
- Battle Rap Corner: Beasley & Murda Mook Discuss Building Battle Rap
- Columbus: Kohl’s Hiring Early For Back-To-School Season
- Ohio State Buckeyes Football Tickets Go On Sale This Friday!
- Beyonce Drops A Visual Masterpiece For ‘Spirit’
- Blueface Reveals New Face Tattoo And Song About Mom And Sister
- Serena Williams Invests To Help Fight Maternal Mortality
- No Charges Brought Against NYPD Officer in Chokehold Death of Eric Garner
- Grammy Winning Producer Zaytoven Coming To Cleveland
- Behind The Scenes: ‘Dear White People’ Boasts Major Guest Stars & Idris Elba Explains The Magic Of ‘Cats’