Good news! Ohio is about to have one of the largest increase in minimum wage in the last few years!
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Minimum wage workers in the state are set to receive a 25 cent increase in 2019 taking it from $8.30 an hour to $8.55. Now it may not seem like a lot but it’s better than what’s been given in years past. In 2018 the minimum wage got a 15 cent increase and in 2016 the increase was only 5 cent. Ohio workers that receive tips will see an increase from $4.15 an hour to $4.30
The increase also states that workers are to get paid 1 1/2 pay after working over 40 hours in a single work except for employers making less than $150,000 per year.
- Mompreneur Melissa Dewgard Created My Melanin Fits To Celebrate The Culture. Period.
- The Lo Down: Plies Buried His Gold Teeth (Literally) & Popped Out With A Whole New Smile [WATCH]
- Keke Palmer Says Too Much Makeup Is Not The Root To Bad Acne
- Rico Nasty Urges Black Women To Fully Express Themselves In Interview
- 6 Expert Tips For Safely Straightening Your Natural Hair At Home
- Ohio Counties COVID Vaccination Plans
- Black Lawmakers, Allies Demand That White Supremacy Is Addressed Within The Halls Of Congress
- Joe Biden Proposes a $1.9 Trillion COVID-19 Vaccination & Economic Package, $2K Stimulus Plan
- Dr. Dre Wife Reveals he put a Gun to her Head
- Sounds About White: Capitol Terrorist Arrested With Zip-Ties ‘To Take Hostages’ Is Released From Jail