Columbus Ohio is #3 in the country for fashion landing just behind New York (#1) and Los Angeles (#2) because of their number of fashion designers, location, and earnings for fashion designers. Magnus Juliano is one of the many talented designers in the metro so it didn’t come as a surprise to us that his picture went viral of the design he created as an homage to Louis Vuitton menswear designer Virgil Abloh.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Juliano found his creativity at a young age while growing up in an area of Columbus that didn’t have many resources. Later in life, he found a love for accessories and wanted to express his style so, he used his creativity to make the things that to wear that he couldn’t find. Being a true creative, Juliano decided regular beads that most African-Americans wear in their hair weren’t enough style for himself. He started using materials like pearls, feathers, and leggo’s in his hair. But one day even that wasn’t enough pushing him to create the Louis Vuitton beads that made his style a viral sensation.
So we sat down with Juliano to find out what goes on in the head of a man from Columbus Ohio that took unconventional materials and made them into beautiful accessories:
Virgil Abloh if you’re reading this we think you should give Magnus Juliano an internship.
- SMACK And Cardi B Reunite On Netflix’s “Rhythm + Flow”
- Snoop Dogg Has A Professional Blunt Roller On The Payroll!
- Sheriff’s Seize $750,000 Worth Of Heroin In North Columbus!
- Officers have Seizes $750K Worth of Heroin in North Columbus
- Kid Hears What His Mom and Dad REALLY be Doing
- K Michelle Wants Critics to Keep that Same Energy towards R Kelly, like Elvis Presley
- DNA Experts Say Death Row Inmate Convicted Of Killing White Woman Is Innocent
- Sunken Place Pastor Mark Burns At Conference: ‘Ready To Go To War For Donald J. Trump?’
- WTF? Nursing Home Workers Arrested for Running Elderly Fight Club
- Check Out Ohio State Football’s ‘Tough love’ Northwestern Trailer