Columbus Ohio is #3 in the country for fashion landing just behind New York (#1) and Los Angeles (#2) because of their number of fashion designers, location, and earnings for fashion designers. Magnus Juliano is one of the many talented designers in the metro so it didn’t come as a surprise to us that his picture went viral of the design he created as an homage to Louis Vuitton menswear designer Virgil Abloh.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Juliano found his creativity at a young age while growing up in an area of Columbus that didn’t have many resources. Later in life, he found a love for accessories and wanted to express his style so, he used his creativity to make the things that to wear that he couldn’t find. Being a true creative, Juliano decided regular beads that most African-Americans wear in their hair weren’t enough style for himself. He started using materials like pearls, feathers, and leggo’s in his hair. But one day even that wasn’t enough pushing him to create the Louis Vuitton beads that made his style a viral sensation.
So we sat down with Juliano to find out what goes on in the head of a man from Columbus Ohio that took unconventional materials and made them into beautiful accessories:
Virgil Abloh if you’re reading this we think you should give Magnus Juliano an internship.
- Cops Search For Chicago Man Who Pointed His Gun At A News Crew During Live Taping
- Listen to the Power Memorial Day Mix Weekend
- Latto Shows Off Her Curves In A Prada Look
- Meghan Markle Visits Uvalde Memorial For Texas School Shooting Victims
- Texas Shooter’s Mom Says Son Is “Not A Monster” But Can Be “Aggressive”
- Celebration In Order: Release Date For ‘The Mandalorian’ Season 3 Announced
- Bobby Brown’s Most Trendsetting Style Moments
- Jordyn Woods Is A Sight To See In $365 Diesel Denim Thigh-High Boots
- ‘All He Had To Do Was Comply’: Houston Police Union Justifies Cop Fatally Shooting Jalen Randle In The Back Of His Neck
- Rapper new face tattoo divides the internet!