Columbus City Schools are closing on Wednesday, January 30th due to subzero conditions. This includes regular classes and all school activities.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
According to the forecast, temperatures are taking a dive in Central Ohio and dangerously cold wind chills are expected as slow as 40 below zero. Temperatures are expected to start dropping on January 29th at 4pm and continue for at least 24 hours.
It is advised that if you must go our to cover all exposed skin. Frostbite can set in under the conditions in as little as 10 minutes. Frostbite can occur quickly and even hypothermia or death if precautions are not taken. Staying indoor is advised.
- Dental Care on Wheels: Nationwide Children’s Hospital Rolls into Central Ohio Schools
- Sherri Shepherd Tests Positive for COVID-19, What It Means For Her Show
- Free Flu Vaccines Offered by OSU Wexner Medical Center on Community Health Day
- Kash Doll Talks Not Always Getting Love In Detroit, Finally Finding Peace, Viral Hairstyles+ More!
- High Stakes Showdown: Ohio State Buckeyes Clash with Undefeated Notre Dame Saturday!
- Kierra Sheard Talks Pregnancy, Transparency About Sex In the Church, Marriage, and Her Latest Book!
- Flyana Boss Talks Working 2 Years for Viral Moment, Queen Latifah Showing Love, Being Barbz + More!
- Irish Grinstead of R&B Sensation 702 Passes Away at age 43
- Meg The Stallion Joins Season 7 Of Netflix’s Big Mouth
- Coco Jones Announces Another Ohio Tour Date
Foxy Brown “I Was 15 When Jay-Z Took My Virginity. He Was 27″
Beyoncé Shows Love To Columbus Couple During Renaissance Tour
About Damn Time: Ciara Joins IMG Models
Listen To Power On Your Amazon Echo
Help a Child in Need at St. Jude DONATE NOW
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Download Our New Power 107.5 Mobile App For Your Smartphone!
National Hispanic Heritage Month: Notable Black People Who Are Afro-Latinos