50 Cent is one of the many celebrities that have joined the ban against luxury designer Gucci after a sweater looking like blackface went for sale. 50 has posted several times about his disdain for the brand’s actions but now he has taken things to another level by posting a video of himself burning Gucci clothes.
But in true 50 Cent fashion he decided to post another Gucci related post this time trolling Floyd Mayweather. We’re assuming 50 is trolling him because the champ recently was seen buying a lot of Gucci and commented that “I’m my own person and nobody tells me what the “F” to do or wear, I support everybody!”
See the photoshopped troll below, the champ has yet to respond.
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- Michael Jordan will be the Presenter for Kobe Bryant Induction into the Hall of Fame
- IRS Will Reportedly Begin Distributing Monthly Stimulus Payments, $300 Per Child
- Dwayne Wade Becomes Minority Owner of Utah Jazz
- Rihanna Just Brought Back A Few Trends From The 2000s And We’re Not Mad At It
- Book Publisher Snubs Louisville Cop’s Plan To Cash In On Breonna Taylor’s Police Killing
- Meek Mill Trolled for Not Knowing What a pH Balance Is
- Ohio Schools Report 1,600 New COVID Cases
- The Columbus Crew advanced to the Concacaf Champions League
- Gorillas of Columbus Zoo and Aquarium, Are Going to a New Home
- HHW Gaming: This Looming Issue Has PS3 & PS4 Owners Extremely Worried