50 Cent is one of the many celebrities that have joined the ban against luxury designer Gucci after a sweater looking like blackface went for sale. 50 has posted several times about his disdain for the brand’s actions but now he has taken things to another level by posting a video of himself burning Gucci clothes.
But in true 50 Cent fashion he decided to post another Gucci related post this time trolling Floyd Mayweather. We’re assuming 50 is trolling him because the champ recently was seen buying a lot of Gucci and commented that “I’m my own person and nobody tells me what the “F” to do or wear, I support everybody!”
See the photoshopped troll below, the champ has yet to respond.
- Ohio State Cancels Football Game at Illinois
- OSU Football Coach Ryan Day Tests Positive For COVID-19
- It’s Time To Dance! The Official Trailer For Netflix’s “The PROM” Is Here
- Black Luxury Shoe Designer Tori Soudan’s High Heels Are Well Worth The Splurge
- Black-Owned Intimate Brand Ruby Love Has Your Solution To Working Out During That Time Of The Month
- Racist Landlord Gets Fraction Of Max Prison Time For ‘Threatening To Kill’ Black Family Tenants
- B. Simone Would ‘Rather Be Comfortable Than Cute, But Her Foot Action Collection Is Both!
- 10 Cozy Yet Stylish Lounge Wear Pieces You Need This Holiday Season
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Obama Gives Drake His Blessing to Play Him in Biopic
- Jazmine Sullivan Looks Hot AF In Her Savage X Fenty Lingerie