50 Cent is one of the many celebrities that have joined the ban against luxury designer Gucci after a sweater looking like blackface went for sale. 50 has posted several times about his disdain for the brand’s actions but now he has taken things to another level by posting a video of himself burning Gucci clothes.
But in true 50 Cent fashion he decided to post another Gucci related post this time trolling Floyd Mayweather. We’re assuming 50 is trolling him because the champ recently was seen buying a lot of Gucci and commented that “I’m my own person and nobody tells me what the “F” to do or wear, I support everybody!”
See the photoshopped troll below, the champ has yet to respond.
- Who’s Cappin?! Attorney General Daniel Cameron After The Lack Of Charges In Breonna Taylor’s Killing [VIDEO]
- Headkrack Reacts To The Lack Of Charges For The Officers Who Murdered Breonna Taylor [VIDEO]
- Morning Motivation: Take Your Time, Pace Your Healing [VIDEO]
- TRIED IT: The London Grant Co.’s Chai Spiced Latte Body Polish Is My Fall Favorite
- Beauty Pie’s Triple Hyaluronic Acid & Lipopeptide Serum Is A Dry Skin Saver
- California to Ban Gasoline Cars by 2035
- Chipotle brings back Carne Asada
- Teachers Complain About Parents During Virtual Learning
- Two Louisville Police Officers Shot During Protests
- Viacom Entertainment & Youth Group To Develop 50 Original Movies With BIPOC And Women First Time Directors