50 Cent is one of the many celebrities that have joined the ban against luxury designer Gucci after a sweater looking like blackface went for sale. 50 has posted several times about his disdain for the brand’s actions but now he has taken things to another level by posting a video of himself burning Gucci clothes.
But in true 50 Cent fashion he decided to post another Gucci related post this time trolling Floyd Mayweather. We’re assuming 50 is trolling him because the champ recently was seen buying a lot of Gucci and commented that “I’m my own person and nobody tells me what the “F” to do or wear, I support everybody!”
See the photoshopped troll below, the champ has yet to respond.
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s Episode 39 “Spooky Season”
- Transform Into A Glamorous Mermaid For Halloween With This Simple Makeup Tutorial By MUA Anika Kai
- RHOA’s Kenya Moore Slays On Instagram After Being Eliminated from ‘Dancing With The Stars’
- Jeezy Recalls Jay-Z Having His Back In A Fist Fight: “Hov Got Hands!”
- Ciara Slays In Archive ’92-’93 Dolce & Gabbana
- Toya Johnson Threw An Epic 70’s Style Player’s Ball And The Lewks Were Everything!
- That’s BIG Latto To You: Latto’s LIT LA Leakers Freestyle Becomes A Trending Topic On Twitter [Video]
- New Albany changes trick or treat date due to threat of rain, resident requests
- Watch Trailer: Fans Are Thrilled To Watch Sandra Bullock & Viola Davis In The Upcoming Netflix Drama ‘The Unforgivable’
- Citizen’s Arrest Law Used To Defend Ahmaud Arbery’s Killers Is Rooted In Slavery