50 Cent is one of the many celebrities that have joined the ban against luxury designer Gucci after a sweater looking like blackface went for sale. 50 has posted several times about his disdain for the brand’s actions but now he has taken things to another level by posting a video of himself burning Gucci clothes.
But in true 50 Cent fashion he decided to post another Gucci related post this time trolling Floyd Mayweather. We’re assuming 50 is trolling him because the champ recently was seen buying a lot of Gucci and commented that “I’m my own person and nobody tells me what the “F” to do or wear, I support everybody!”
See the photoshopped troll below, the champ has yet to respond.
- Man Who Drove Into Black Lives Matter Protesters In Seattle Is Identified
- Governor DeWine Expanding Liquor Licenses To Parking Lots & Sidewalks!
- “Strahan, Sara & KeKe” Show Already Canceled
- City of Columbus Now Requiring Face Coverings in Public
- TRIED IT: Kaleidoscope Hair Products Left My Scalp Tingling And Follicles Rejoicing
- On July 3rd, We Celebrate The 1 Year Anniversary Of The CROWN Act
- Congrats! Alexis Skyy Celebrates Lux House Beauty Bar Opening With Grand Celebration
- U.S. Customs & Border Protection Seize $800,000 Shipment Of Human Hair Weaves
- Jackie Aina Has A Message For Folks In Her DMs Suggesting She Lighten Her Dark Spots, No One Asked You
- NBA Will Paint ‘Black Lives Matter’ On Courts When Play Resumes: Report