Today is officially National Margarita Day!–And if you’re anything like myself, you really don’t need any reason to enjoy a refreshing margarita with some delicious tacos!
February 22nd, 2019 has been dubbed National Margarita Day and there are a ton of restaurants offering awesome deals for you to enjoy! Some of my favorite food compliments these delicious tequila-based cocktails perfectly. Check out the list below to kick off your celebration on the right foot!
- On The Border: $4 1800 Gran ‘Rita and FREE chips & salsa
- Local Cantina: $5 Mustache Ride Margarita All Day
- El Vaquero: $2.99 House Lime Margarita All Day
- Abuelo’s Mexican Restaurant: $6.95 Handcrafted Margaritas All Day
- Ranchero Alegre: $4.50 Margaritas All Day
- Fronteras: $4.50 House Margaritas All Day
- Chile Verde Cafe: $5 House Margaritas & $15 Pitchers All Day
- Park Street Cantina: $13 Admission for 10 Margarita Samples
Any place you may choose to enjoy this national holiday will surely be a great dining experience. Most restaurants also offer great food specials and happy hour deals! No matter how you take your margaritas; traditional, fruity, on the rocks, frozen or with a salted rim; today is the day to indulge!
So grab the gang and enjoy National Margarita Day!