Talk about black excellence! Antoinette Love, a New Orleans teen, has been accepted to 115 colleges across the U.S. In addition to all of those acceptance letters, pictured below, Love has also been offered 3.7 million in scholarships!
Love is a senior at International High School of New Orleans and plans to visit schools in the upcoming weeks and make a decision on where she will attend in May. Love is a member of several honor societies has a 3.5 GPA and currently has a dual enrollment at a community college. Love will be a first-generation college student.
- Savannah James Shows Off Her New Braids And They’re Everything!
- Chloe Bailey Celebrates Her Birthday With A Sexy IG Photoshoot
- Win Tickets to See Pusha T
- D.C. Becoming ‘Chocolate City’ Again After Pandemic ‘White Flight’ Reverses Gentrification Trend
- ‘We Just Want What Is Right To Be Righted’: Akron Police Killed Jayland Walker Family Demands Accountability
- Akron Police Fatally Shoot Jayland Walker, Ignite Protests and Demands for Accountability
- The Tom Joyner Foundation And BetMGM To Offer Executive Series For HBCU Students
- AFAF: My Sister Chose Her Best Friend To Be Child’s God Mother Instead Of Me!”
- Colonizer Curriculum: Texas Educators Want To Characterize Slavery As ‘Involuntary Relocation’
- Multiple Akron Police officers placed on paid leave after shooting Jayland Walker.