Talk about black excellence! Antoinette Love, a New Orleans teen, has been accepted to 115 colleges across the U.S. In addition to all of those acceptance letters, pictured below, Love has also been offered 3.7 million in scholarships!
Love is a senior at International High School of New Orleans and plans to visit schools in the upcoming weeks and make a decision on where she will attend in May. Love is a member of several honor societies has a 3.5 GPA and currently has a dual enrollment at a community college. Love will be a first-generation college student.
- NFL Loses Two of It’s Biggest Stars to Injury
- 2 Olentangy Teens, Sentenced for Contaminating Teachers’ Food With Semen
- Kanye West Confirms Gospel Album Release Date
- Jeannie Mai Recounts Salsa Dancing on Her First Date With Jeezy
- Sushi Lovers at High Risk of Catching Superbug
- Cop Will Receive No Punishment For Killing An 11-Year-Old Riding A Bike
- ‘LHHHS6′ Recap: April Watts’ Breast Implant Journey Has Some Hiccups
- Lil Wayne Cancels St. Louis Concert Due To Police Altercation
- Wiz Khalifa Will Play Death In Upcoming Apple TV+ Show ‘Dickinson’
- Redman ft. Pressure “Black Man In America,” Dreamville “Under The Sun” & More | Daily Visuals 9.16.19