Talk about black excellence! Antoinette Love, a New Orleans teen, has been accepted to 115 colleges across the U.S. In addition to all of those acceptance letters, pictured below, Love has also been offered 3.7 million in scholarships!
Love is a senior at International High School of New Orleans and plans to visit schools in the upcoming weeks and make a decision on where she will attend in May. Love is a member of several honor societies has a 3.5 GPA and currently has a dual enrollment at a community college. Love will be a first-generation college student.
- Judge grants Lil Durk’s Bond should be released from jail soon
- WTF: Study Says More Than 40 Percent Of Millennials Don’t Use Deodorant
- New Poll says nearly half of millennials don’t use deodorant WTF???
- Cultural Thief-iation: 5 Times White Folks Stole Music From Black Artists
- Question Of The Day—-Light Skin VS Dark Skin….Is There Still Beef???
- 72 Philadelphia Police Officers Placed On Desk Duty Over Offensive Social Media Posts
- Black Woman Named Marijuana Pepsi Earns PhD After Completing Dissertation On ‘Black-Sounding’ Names
- Flooding May Have Caused Grove City Bridge To Crack
- Ebony Magazine Lays Off Digital Team without Pay
- ‘Basketball Wives’ Recap: Shaunie Fights The Urge To Lay Hands on Jennifer