By Kevin Hughley
It has finally happened. The two time NBA champion, Kevin Durant, has declined his player option to re-sign with Golden State.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Per ESPN the 30 year-old hooper informed golden state management via his business manager Rich Kleiman, that he will be declining his $31.5 million player option in order to become an unrestricted free agent. With this move it is very likely we could see the NBA star change coasts and play for the Knicks, a move that Knicks fans have been waiting on for a long time, or even end up being cross-town rivals to King James as a Clipper!
One thing we can all agree on whoever signs him is gonna have to spend some dough, as it is expected that whichever team he signs with is going to offer a full max contract. Whatever he decides, he’s going to have to wait until free agency begins this Sunday. What do you guys think? Where do you guys see the Durantula ending up?
- Congresswoman Joyce Beatty & City Council President Hardin Maced During Protest!!
- Beyonce Demands More Charges To Officers Involved In George Floyd’s Death
- Protestors Gather Again In Columbus, City Declares Emergency
- “Dear Black Brotha…” An Open Letter To Black Men In America
- Jackie Aina Calls Out Fashion Nova & PLT Over Their Silence On Social Injustice
- Report: Derek Chauvin, Ex-Minneapolis Cop At Center Of George Floyd’s Death, Arrested
- Police Officer Derek Chauvin Has Been Arrested Days After George Floyd’s Fatal Arrest
- Slay! Naomi Campbell Named First Global Face For Pat McGrath Labs
- Miss Black USA TeKema Balentine Used Her Background In Sports To Mentally Prepare For Pageant Life
- Gunna Goes No. 1 With ‘Wunna’, Talks Fashion, Relationship Status, and Roasts Billy Sorrells [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]