By Kevin Hughley
It has finally happened. The two time NBA champion, Kevin Durant, has declined his player option to re-sign with Golden State.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Per ESPN the 30 year-old hooper informed golden state management via his business manager Rich Kleiman, that he will be declining his $31.5 million player option in order to become an unrestricted free agent. With this move it is very likely we could see the NBA star change coasts and play for the Knicks, a move that Knicks fans have been waiting on for a long time, or even end up being cross-town rivals to King James as a Clipper!
One thing we can all agree on whoever signs him is gonna have to spend some dough, as it is expected that whichever team he signs with is going to offer a full max contract. Whatever he decides, he’s going to have to wait until free agency begins this Sunday. What do you guys think? Where do you guys see the Durantula ending up?
- New Year Resolutions….Are You Still On Track??? Take The Poll
- Ex-NBA Star Delonte West Homeless and Beat Up On Video On D.C. Streets, Family and Friends Say He Needs Help
- 2 Arrested At MLK Day Breakfast Event After Staging Police Protest
- Did Wendy Williams Fart On live TV?!
- CONGRATS! ”Bad Boys 4 Life” Broke Records & Made Millions Opening Weekend!
- Ohio Woman Escapes Custody At Jackson County Sheriff’s Office!
- ‘Bad Boys For Life’ Earns $73 Million At Box Office, ‘Bad Boys 4’ In The Works
- FBI ‘Honors’ Martin Luther King With Tone-Deaf Tweet That Revises Black History
- Rihanna & A$AP Rocky Spark Dating Rumors After Singer’s Reported Breakup
- Michelle Obama Shares Star-Studded Workout Playlist