By Kevin Hughley
It has finally happened. The two time NBA champion, Kevin Durant, has declined his player option to re-sign with Golden State.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Per ESPN the 30 year-old hooper informed golden state management via his business manager Rich Kleiman, that he will be declining his $31.5 million player option in order to become an unrestricted free agent. With this move it is very likely we could see the NBA star change coasts and play for the Knicks, a move that Knicks fans have been waiting on for a long time, or even end up being cross-town rivals to King James as a Clipper!
One thing we can all agree on whoever signs him is gonna have to spend some dough, as it is expected that whichever team he signs with is going to offer a full max contract. Whatever he decides, he’s going to have to wait until free agency begins this Sunday. What do you guys think? Where do you guys see the Durantula ending up?
- Hot Girl Summer! Wendy Williams Posts Pic With Bearded Mystery Man
- Happy Birthday Auntie! Six Times Congresswoman Maxine Waters Proved She’s The Illest
- Drug Dealer Who Claimed Half Of Death Row And Rap-A-Lot Is Getting Out Of Prison
- Cardi B Says Someone Is ‘Obsessed With Me,’ Is It, Nicki Minaj?
- Columbus City Schools adds more security, cameras for new school year
- R. Kelly Reportedly Seeking Help of Michael Jackson’s Attorney
- Rising Housing Costs Are Making Black Residents Physically Sick
- ‘Married At First Sight’: Iris Seemingly Put All Her Worth Into Her Virginity & Now She’s Crippled By It
- Everything We Know About HBCU Student Javaon Ousley Who Was Killed In Alabama Police Shooting
- White Woman Calls Police On Black Man For Looking At Her [Video]