By Kevin Hughley
It has finally happened. The two time NBA champion, Kevin Durant, has declined his player option to re-sign with Golden State.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Per ESPN the 30 year-old hooper informed golden state management via his business manager Rich Kleiman, that he will be declining his $31.5 million player option in order to become an unrestricted free agent. With this move it is very likely we could see the NBA star change coasts and play for the Knicks, a move that Knicks fans have been waiting on for a long time, or even end up being cross-town rivals to King James as a Clipper!
One thing we can all agree on whoever signs him is gonna have to spend some dough, as it is expected that whichever team he signs with is going to offer a full max contract. Whatever he decides, he’s going to have to wait until free agency begins this Sunday. What do you guys think? Where do you guys see the Durantula ending up?
- Treach Talks Getting Into Character For Lifetime Film, ‘Vanished: Searching for My Sister’ [WATCH]
- Cheryl Hickmon The Beloved President Of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Incorporated Has Passed Away
- Brittany Renner Claps Back At “Fresh And Fit” Podcast Members
- The Bittersweet Beautiful Magical Musical Trailer For ‘The Sky Is Everywhere’ Has Arrived
- Black Don’t Crack: Gabrielle Union’s Age Stumps Comedians Courtney Bee, L.A.M. & Kim Hylton
- Morphe Makeup’s Claire Holt Talks Filter Effect Line Expansion: ‘Concealer Is The The Unsung Hero Of Your Makeup Routine’
- Rihanna Steps Out With A$AP Rocky In An All Black Matrix-Inspired Ensemble
- Happy Birthday, Questlove: A Journey In Music With The Living Music Legend
- What Waist?: KeKe Palmer Shows Off Her Cinched In A Recent Instagram Post
- Students Demand Biden Keep Campaign Promise To Cancel Loan Debt