By Kevin Hughley
It has finally happened. The two time NBA champion, Kevin Durant, has declined his player option to re-sign with Golden State.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Per ESPN the 30 year-old hooper informed golden state management via his business manager Rich Kleiman, that he will be declining his $31.5 million player option in order to become an unrestricted free agent. With this move it is very likely we could see the NBA star change coasts and play for the Knicks, a move that Knicks fans have been waiting on for a long time, or even end up being cross-town rivals to King James as a Clipper!
One thing we can all agree on whoever signs him is gonna have to spend some dough, as it is expected that whichever team he signs with is going to offer a full max contract. Whatever he decides, he’s going to have to wait until free agency begins this Sunday. What do you guys think? Where do you guys see the Durantula ending up?
- Dave Chappelle Plans Benefit Concert in Dayton
- Raposdy’s 3rd LP ‘Eve’ Is Black Girl Magic In Audio Form [Stream] #Eve #Rapsody
- Apple Set To Launch New and Upgraded Devices This Fall
- Missy Elliott Drops Visual for ‘Throw It Back’
- Future ft. Meek Mill & Doe Boy “100 Shooters,” G-Eazy & Tyga “Bang” & More | Daily Visuals 8.22.19
- #BlackGirlMagic: Coco Gauff Aces New ‘Teen Vogue’ Cover
- Realness: Ricky On FX’s ‘Pose’ Smashes Expectations On How Black Men Walk, Talk & Show Love
- Instagram says new hoax post is fake, so don’t share it
- Booger Sugar Blues: Patriots Safety Patrick Chung Indicted For Cocaine Possession
- Young Thug Denies Being Gay, Claims He’s Straightest Man In The World [Video]