By: Taylor Wilkinson
After a long wait, the Brooklyn Nets have finally hit the jackpot! When announcing his free agency, many fans were waiting to see where Kevin Durant ended up. After a long wait, the Brooklyn Nets have signed Kyrie Irving, Kevin Durant, and DeAndre Jordan.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Although the Nets have received a package of one of the best duos in the NBA, there is still room for speculation for how the team will play out this season. For example, according to ESPN, “Irving is significantly better than D’Angelo Russell, but he does not by himself elevate a 42-win team into title contention. The hope is that the mega-leap comes with Durant’s return in 2020-2021. And it is a hope, not a lock. Durant might never be the same player again. We all hope he is because Durant before crumpling to the court in Game 5 of the NBA Finals was on pace to be (at worst) one of the 10 greatest players ever – with an outside shot at breaking the all-time scoring record.”
Regardless of the different opinions on the matter, the Nets made a big and needed move for their company and only time will tell when it comes to the success of the company.
- Grambling University Shooting Leaves 1 Dead, 7 Injured Days After Another Fatal Gun Incident On Campus
- Gotcha! Jay-Z’s Private Investigator May Have Caught Ex-Perfume CEO Lying In Their Breach Of Contract Lawsuit
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Dr. Dre Allegedly Served Documents At L.A Cemetery
- HBCU Paul Quinn College Might Have The Best Basketball Court Ever Made
- Cardi B Can’t Believe ‘You’ Star Penn Badgley Knows Her IRL
- Flo Milli Channels Her Inner Tiffany “New York” Pollard In A TikTok Promoting Her Upcoming Single “Ice Baby”
- Howard Protester Claims Students Hospitalized After ‘Coughing Up Blood’ From Mold Exposure In Dorms
- Louisiana Cop Rips Out Black Woman’s Braids In Brutal Attack Caught On Video Recorded Minutes After 3 Boys Jumped Her
- Charlize Theron Has A ‘Village Of Strong Black Women’ Who Help Her Raise Her Black Daughters
- Asking For A Friend: Would You Snitch On A Cheating Neighbor?