Ain’t nothing like a good sweet potato pie recipe like your grandma used to make! But if your grandma was like every old school grandma, she didn’t really have a recipe because she had skills like that!
So we wrote our recipe down for Mississippi Sweet Potato Pie Recipe for you enjoy and share with your entire family!
- 4 ounces butter, softened
- 2 cups cooked and mashed sweet potatoes
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 small can (5 ounces, about 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons) evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 prepared pie shells, unbaked
Mix butter, potatoes, sugar and evaporated milk until well blended. Add vanilla, eggs, and cinnamon; mix well. Pour into the prepared pie shells. Bake in a 350° oven for about 1 hour, until set.
Makes 2 pies.
- Ezekiel Elliott Father Pleads Not Guilty Charges Related to Death of Serval Cat
- Homie Love! Rich Homie Quan Wants to Fix His Relationship With Young Thug
- Kansas and Kansas St. Men’s Basketball Team’s Get Into Major Brawl!!
- Bruce Franks Jr. AKA Ooops Talks Oscar Nom, Battle Rap Hitlist, & More
- Royce 5’9 ft. Westside Gunn “Overcomer,” The Weeknd “Blinding Lights” & More | Daily Visuals 1.21.20
- Jackson Pike Jail Undergoes State Inspection After Downtown Jail Found Disgusting!
- DJ KHALED HAS ANOTHER ONE!!!!
- Comme des Garçons Apolagizes For Outfitting White Models With Braid Wigs
- Behind The Scenes: ‘Bad Boys For Life’ Directors Want Eddie Murphy Sequel As Their Next Project
- Rick Ross Shows Complex Just How Insane His Sneaker Collection Is