Several students who attend Columbus Public Schools were hit by a vehicle while arriving at their bus stop on Tuesday morning.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The crash happened just after 8:30 a.m.near the intersection of South Champion Avenue and East Whittier Street. Three students were walking to the bus stop when a car hit another car. One of the vehicles jumped the curb and hit the students.
Two of the students were taken to a hospital as a precaution and A third student was checked out at the scene and at school and had no serious injuries. The fourth student in one of the vehicles didn’t have any serious injuries.
- CW’s New Lead ‘Batwoman’ Is a Black Woman!
- Simone Biles Opens Up About Impossible Beauty Standards In August Issue Of Vogue
- Cedar Point Kicks Off 150th Anniversary Season Today!
- ‘High On Heels’ The Documentary Explores The Power, Fierceness And Sexiness Of The High Heel
- 2020 Rock Hall Inductions to Be Held Virtually
- Celebrity Stylist Takisha Sturdivant-Drew Does Not Want You Cutting Your Hair To Make Baby Hairs
- Biracial Influencer Ryley Isaac Is Working To Destigmatize The Shame Around Her Birthmark One Makeup Tutorial At A Time
- Rickey Smiley Passionately Calls For The Black Community “To Get These Hoodlums Out”
- Tennis Superstar Novak Djokovic Faces Heat For Doing Too Much During COVID-19
- Krazy Kooky Kouple Who Painted Over California BLM Sign Charged With Hate Crime