Several students who attend Columbus Public Schools were hit by a vehicle while arriving at their bus stop on Tuesday morning.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The crash happened just after 8:30 a.m.near the intersection of South Champion Avenue and East Whittier Street. Three students were walking to the bus stop when a car hit another car. One of the vehicles jumped the curb and hit the students.
Two of the students were taken to a hospital as a precaution and A third student was checked out at the scene and at school and had no serious injuries. The fourth student in one of the vehicles didn’t have any serious injuries.
- Nintendo Switch Sold Out Everywhere!!!
- Mask On: Future Donates Masks To Hospitals Coronavirus Pandemic
- New York Knicks Owner James Dolan Tests Positive For Coronavirus
- Columbus Convention Center To Be Used As Overflow Center For COVID-19 Patients
- Buckeyes Add 5-Star Running Back To 2021 Recruiting Class
- COTA Bus Driver Test Positive For COVID-19
- Dr. Amy Acton: “We Are Flattening The Curve In Ohio”
- COVID-19 Case Confirmed In Columbus Police Department
- FDA Approved COVID-19 Tests to Deliver Positive Results in 5 minutes
- Amazon Shuts Down Warehouse After Three Workers Test Positive for COVID-19