Several students who attend Columbus Public Schools were hit by a vehicle while arriving at their bus stop on Tuesday morning.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The crash happened just after 8:30 a.m.near the intersection of South Champion Avenue and East Whittier Street. Three students were walking to the bus stop when a car hit another car. One of the vehicles jumped the curb and hit the students.
Two of the students were taken to a hospital as a precaution and A third student was checked out at the scene and at school and had no serious injuries. The fourth student in one of the vehicles didn’t have any serious injuries.
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- Happy Birthday, Summer Walker! Here Are 5 Of Her Most Fashionable Moments
- Jennifer Carroll Foy Picks Up Two Major Endorsements in Virginia Governor Race
- ‘Why Am I Being Treated Like This?’: Virginia Police Draw Guns, Pepper Spray Black Lieutenant During Traffic Stop
- Megan Thee Stallion Shows Off Progress From #HottieBootcamp And Has Us Asking For The Ab Routine!
- Celeb Stylist SuperDope Q Adds Vibrancy To Black Hair With “HAIR DOPE”
- Proposed Texas Law Based on ‘Big Lie’ Advances Out of Committee
- Partial Ban On No Knock Warrants Signed Into Kentucky Law After Bipartisan Compromise
- ‘Claiming Our Power, Resilience and Liberation’: The 4th Annual National Black Maternal Health Week
- Hannah Bronfman Dishes On Her Secret To Great Oral Hygiene
- City Boy J Explains Why He Called Out Mooski For Not Including Him In ‘Track Star” Video