Several students who attend Columbus Public Schools were hit by a vehicle while arriving at their bus stop on Tuesday morning.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The crash happened just after 8:30 a.m.near the intersection of South Champion Avenue and East Whittier Street. Three students were walking to the bus stop when a car hit another car. One of the vehicles jumped the curb and hit the students.
Two of the students were taken to a hospital as a precaution and A third student was checked out at the scene and at school and had no serious injuries. The fourth student in one of the vehicles didn’t have any serious injuries.
- New Year Resolutions….Are You Still On Track??? Take The Poll
- Ex-NBA Star Delonte West Homeless and Beat Up On Video On D.C. Streets, Family and Friends Say He Needs Help
- 2 Arrested At MLK Day Breakfast Event After Staging Police Protest
- Did Wendy Williams Fart On live TV?!
- CONGRATS! ”Bad Boys 4 Life” Broke Records & Made Millions Opening Weekend!
- Ohio Woman Escapes Custody At Jackson County Sheriff’s Office!
- ‘Bad Boys For Life’ Earns $73 Million At Box Office, ‘Bad Boys 4’ In The Works
- FBI ‘Honors’ Martin Luther King With Tone-Deaf Tweet That Revises Black History
- Rihanna & A$AP Rocky Spark Dating Rumors After Singer’s Reported Breakup
- Michelle Obama Shares Star-Studded Workout Playlist