Several students who attend Columbus Public Schools were hit by a vehicle while arriving at their bus stop on Tuesday morning.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The crash happened just after 8:30 a.m.near the intersection of South Champion Avenue and East Whittier Street. Three students were walking to the bus stop when a car hit another car. One of the vehicles jumped the curb and hit the students.
Two of the students were taken to a hospital as a precaution and A third student was checked out at the scene and at school and had no serious injuries. The fourth student in one of the vehicles didn’t have any serious injuries.
- Biden Administration Says Infrastructure Deal Prioritizes The Black Community
- Eye On The Community with Sean Anthony: Interview about Black Girl Soar
- Philadelphia Black Man Freed After Three Decades in Prison Based Off 30-Year-Old Evidence Already In The System
- Rep. Cori Bush Calls Inaction On Eviction Moratorium A ‘Moral Failure’
- Gabrielle Union Shows Off Her Toned Bikini Bod On Instagram In Cheeky Swimsuit Pics
- Jamaican Athlete Elaine Thompson-Herah Breaks Flo-Jo’s Olympic Record In Women’s 100 Meters
- Nicki Minaj Is Set To Host ‘The Real Housewives of Potomac’ Reunion Special
- Nina Turner Makes Her Case For Congress: ‘People Just Want To Live’
- Congress Goes On Vacation To Their Homes As Evictions Start Back Up
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Da Baby Says ‘God’s Ready For Me To Be An Icon’