Several students who attend Columbus Public Schools were hit by a vehicle while arriving at their bus stop on Tuesday morning.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The crash happened just after 8:30 a.m.near the intersection of South Champion Avenue and East Whittier Street. Three students were walking to the bus stop when a car hit another car. One of the vehicles jumped the curb and hit the students.
Two of the students were taken to a hospital as a precaution and A third student was checked out at the scene and at school and had no serious injuries. The fourth student in one of the vehicles didn’t have any serious injuries.
- ‘Lovecraft Country’s’ ‘I Am’ Episode Was A Reminder Real Bodies Matter
- Usher, Girlfriend Jenn Goicoechea Welcome Baby Girl Sovereign Bo
- TRIED IT: The Nailest’s At Home Press-On Nail Kit Have My Hands Looking Salon Fresh!
- Jeezy To Host “Worth a Conversation With Jay ‘Jeezy’ Jenkins” Talk Show On Fox Soul
- Consequence Reveals Lupus Diagnosis
- A$AP Rocky, Tyler The Creator And Iggy Pop Star In New Gucci Menswear Campaign
- ‘Stand By’: Trump Refuses To Denounce White Supremacy As Debate vs. Biden Spirals Out Of Control
- Saigon ft. Kool G Rap “MF Effect,” YelloPain ft. Sevyn Streeter “My Vote Will Count” & More | Daily Visuals 9.29.20
- DaBaby Is Top Nominee For BET Hip Hop Awards
- WATCH: Barrage Of Anti-Trump Billboards Greet President In Cleveland On Way To Presidential Debate