Several students who attend Columbus Public Schools were hit by a vehicle while arriving at their bus stop on Tuesday morning.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The crash happened just after 8:30 a.m.near the intersection of South Champion Avenue and East Whittier Street. Three students were walking to the bus stop when a car hit another car. One of the vehicles jumped the curb and hit the students.
Two of the students were taken to a hospital as a precaution and A third student was checked out at the scene and at school and had no serious injuries. The fourth student in one of the vehicles didn’t have any serious injuries.
- Mompreneur Melissa Dewgard Created My Melanin Fits To Celebrate The Culture. Period.
- The Lo Down: Plies Buried His Gold Teeth (Literally) & Popped Out With A Whole New Smile [WATCH]
- Ohio Counties COVID Vaccination Plans
- Black Lawmakers, Allies Demand That White Supremacy Is Addressed Within The Halls Of Congress
- Joe Biden Proposes a $1.9 Trillion COVID-19 Vaccination & Economic Package, $2K Stimulus Plan
- Dr. Dre Wife Reveals he put a Gun to her Head
- Sounds About White: Capitol Terrorist Arrested With Zip-Ties ‘To Take Hostages’ Is Released From Jail
- 5 Times Regina Gave Us High Fashion Glamour
- Cardi B to Star in New Comedy Film Assisted Living
- Columbus: Two Accused of Keeping Woman in Dog Cage, Kidnapping and Rape