A Columbus man is behind bars and now faces murder charges behind the death of 2-month-old Janyla Bawlen. And if this case couldn’t be any more tragic, the accused party is the father of the infant.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
19-year-old, Javion Bawlen, was arrested by SWAT officers the day after Christmas once a Franklin County grand jury indicted him on charges of murder. The list of charges this teen parent is extended even longer than just murder, including involuntary manslaughter, felonious assault, and two counts of endangering children for the death of 2-month-old Janyla.
Authorities reported that the infant was rushed to Doctor’s West Hospital where she later died. The autopsy revealed that the death of Janyla Bawlen was preventable and caused by another person, prompting homicide detectives being immediately notified.
According to police, homicide detectives interviewed the parents of Baby Janyla and the father, Javion, admitted to his involvement in the child’s death.
- Nike Black History Month Collection Set To Drop Wednesday
- Teens Arrested In 80-Plus Cleveland Car Break-Ins In
- Columbus: Man Crashes Vehicle Into Church, Driver Flees Scene
- Fatal Shooting Of Columbus 12-Year-Old Declared An Homicide
- Ohio State Named Regional Site For The Basketball Tournament In July
- LeBron James’ First Children’s Book, “I Promise,” Is On The Way!
- Summer Walker Doesn’t Care If You Cancel Her For Her HIV Comment
- WATCH :: Desiigner Falls Off Stage While Performing!
- Accidental Shooting Of 12-Year-Old Now Investigated As Homicide!
- Shady Moments In Black History: Whitney Houston Defends Herself Against Wendy Williams