A Columbus man is behind bars and now faces murder charges behind the death of 2-month-old Janyla Bawlen. And if this case couldn’t be any more tragic, the accused party is the father of the infant.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
19-year-old, Javion Bawlen, was arrested by SWAT officers the day after Christmas once a Franklin County grand jury indicted him on charges of murder. The list of charges this teen parent is extended even longer than just murder, including involuntary manslaughter, felonious assault, and two counts of endangering children for the death of 2-month-old Janyla.
Authorities reported that the infant was rushed to Doctor’s West Hospital where she later died. The autopsy revealed that the death of Janyla Bawlen was preventable and caused by another person, prompting homicide detectives being immediately notified.
According to police, homicide detectives interviewed the parents of Baby Janyla and the father, Javion, admitted to his involvement in the child’s death.
- Enter to Win a Shopping Spree from Gucci Mane
- SAVE THE DATE: Music Business Mondays with Juicy J
- Join The Power Text Club
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Lil Baby and Lil Durk Announce ‘Back Outside’ Tour
- Gabrielle Union And Dwayne Wade Are Giving Stylish Power Couple Vibes On Instagram
- Tessica Brown Launches Hair Care Line, Makes $25k In Days
- The Lo Down: Nina Simone’s Granddaughter Defends Chloe Bailey’s Performance
- Hip Hop Spot: Megan Thee Stallion Calls Out DaBaby for Tory Lanez Retweet, Toosii and DDG Agree to Boxing Match
- Eboni K Williams Is Breaking Barriers As The First Black Cast Mate On The Real Housewives Of NY
- Déjà Vu All Over Again: Georgia Threatens To Purge 102K Voters Weeks Before Special Runoff Elections
- Model Monday: Amarachi Odinma-Maduka Is Climbing To The Top With God’s Help
- Gabrielle Union-Wade Celebrates Hubby Dwyane Wade In Sweet Father’s Day Message: ‘I Thank God Everyday’