A Columbus man is behind bars and now faces murder charges behind the death of 2-month-old Janyla Bawlen. And if this case couldn’t be any more tragic, the accused party is the father of the infant.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
19-year-old, Javion Bawlen, was arrested by SWAT officers the day after Christmas once a Franklin County grand jury indicted him on charges of murder. The list of charges this teen parent is extended even longer than just murder, including involuntary manslaughter, felonious assault, and two counts of endangering children for the death of 2-month-old Janyla.
Authorities reported that the infant was rushed to Doctor’s West Hospital where she later died. The autopsy revealed that the death of Janyla Bawlen was preventable and caused by another person, prompting homicide detectives being immediately notified.
According to police, homicide detectives interviewed the parents of Baby Janyla and the father, Javion, admitted to his involvement in the child’s death.
- Surprise! Eve Reveals She’s Expecting Her First Child: ‘You All Know How Long We’ve Been Waiting For This Blessing!’
- The Cast Of ‘RHOP’ Show Off Their Season 6 Reunion Looks And They Did Not Come To Play!
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Bill Cosby Is Facing A New Lawsuit
- Oh Baby! Eve And Husband Maximillion Cooper Expecting First Child Together
- Brandy’s Daughter Sy’Rai Smith Reveals Dramatic Weight Loss On TikTok
- Sweet & Spicy: Megan Thee Stallion Tries Her New Popeyes Hottie Sauce With Her BFFs In Mukbang Video
- Black Georgia Students Say They Were Suspended For Protesting Racism; Video Shows Police Threatened Them, Too
- Pandora & SoundCloud Create New Station To Highlight Rising Stars Like Metro Marrs, Flo Milli & Isaiah Rashad
- Airline Will No Longer Use Gender Specific Greeting
- After Anti-Haitian Violence At The Border, Biden Plans To Reinstate Dangerous Trump-Era Immigration Policy