A Columbus man is behind bars and now faces murder charges behind the death of 2-month-old Janyla Bawlen. And if this case couldn’t be any more tragic, the accused party is the father of the infant.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
19-year-old, Javion Bawlen, was arrested by SWAT officers the day after Christmas once a Franklin County grand jury indicted him on charges of murder. The list of charges this teen parent is extended even longer than just murder, including involuntary manslaughter, felonious assault, and two counts of endangering children for the death of 2-month-old Janyla.
Authorities reported that the infant was rushed to Doctor’s West Hospital where she later died. The autopsy revealed that the death of Janyla Bawlen was preventable and caused by another person, prompting homicide detectives being immediately notified.
According to police, homicide detectives interviewed the parents of Baby Janyla and the father, Javion, admitted to his involvement in the child’s death.
- Jeezy To Host “Worth a Conversation With Jay ‘Jeezy’ Jenkins” Talk Show On Fox Soul
- Consequence Reveals Lupus Diagnosis
- A$AP Rocky, Tyler The Creator And Iggy Pop Star In New Gucci Menswear Campaign
- ‘Stand By’: Trump Refuses To Denounce White Supremacy As Debate vs. Biden Spirals Out Of Control
- Saigon ft. Kool G Rap “MF Effect,” YelloPain ft. Sevyn Streeter “My Vote Will Count” & More | Daily Visuals 9.29.20
- DaBaby Is Top Nominee For BET Hip Hop Awards
- WATCH: Barrage Of Anti-Trump Billboards Greet President In Cleveland On Way To Presidential Debate
- Ciara Gives Us Hair Envy In Her Latest IG TV Video
- Queen Latifah Highlights Black Women’s Influence On American Culture In New Docuseries ‘Black Equals Beauty’
- NBA Youngboy Arrested On Drug Charges, Cops Thank Anonymous Source