Congratulations are in order for powerhouse singer Keke Wyatt and her husband Zakariah David. Just a few weeks after their one year anniversary, the couple has welcomed a baby boy this week.
Keke made the announcement of Ke’Riah Darring’s birth on social media two days ago. Ke’Riah, however, was born on January 6th.
My husband Zackariah and I are blessed to welcome our beautiful and healthy 7lb 11ounce son, Ke’Riah Darring. He came to our family on 1/6/2020. #GodIsGood
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
So sweet! Keke didn’t miss a beat this pregnancy it seems, as she was still touring and singing wherever she was booked!
The 7lb 11ounce baby boy is the youngest of 10 siblings. Wyatt and David jumped the broom in November of 2018, a few weeks after she gave birth to her 9th child.
Congrats to them!
This article was originally posted on Bossip.com.
- Amazon Delivery Driver Caught Deliberately Spitting On Package!
- Student Loan Stimulus:: What’s Happening With Your Debt?!
- WWE Smackdown Rescheduled
- Trending Topics: Tiger King’ Star Joe Exotic Files $94M Lawsuit [VIDEO]
- Tiger Saw A Man: Joe Exotic’s Husband John Finlay Has New Teeth, And He’s Almost Unrecognizable
- Are We Still Allowed to Travel During the Stay At Home Order
- G Herbo Explains When He Realized He Dealt With PTSD, Social Media Scrutiny, Chicago Unifying [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Trevor Jackson & Adé Tell Us How Their New Record Came About + Grownish Production Being Put On Hold For The Moment [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- During Coronavirus Crisis, Walmart Says Sales Increased Among Tops & Blouses, But Not Bottoms
- Yara Shahidi Took Craft Scissors To Her Curls On IG And Her Followers Freaked Out