Congratulations are in order for powerhouse singer Keke Wyatt and her husband Zakariah David. Just a few weeks after their one year anniversary, the couple has welcomed a baby boy this week.
Keke made the announcement of Ke’Riah Darring’s birth on social media two days ago. Ke’Riah, however, was born on January 6th.
My husband Zackariah and I are blessed to welcome our beautiful and healthy 7lb 11ounce son, Ke’Riah Darring. He came to our family on 1/6/2020. #GodIsGood
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
So sweet! Keke didn’t miss a beat this pregnancy it seems, as she was still touring and singing wherever she was booked!
The 7lb 11ounce baby boy is the youngest of 10 siblings. Wyatt and David jumped the broom in November of 2018, a few weeks after she gave birth to her 9th child.
Congrats to them!
This article was originally posted on Bossip.com.
- Amanda Bynes Just Drop her Rap Single Diamonds
- Gun Shops in Columbus Reporting Shortages as Sales Continue to Increase!
- Reversing Course: Joe Biden Signs Executive Actions Dissolving Trump’s Racist Policies
- Hip Hop Spot: Fat Joe and DJ Khaled Launch Joint OnlyFans Account [WATCH]
- Bakari Sellers Explains Why Money Paved The Way For Kodak & Lil Wayne’s Pardon From Donald Trump [WATCH]
- ‘The Hill We Climb’: Amanda Gorman’s Inauguration Poem Has Captivated America. Read It Here
- Who Is Amanda Gorman And How She Won The 2021 Inauguration
- What They Wore: The Obamas, VP Harris, First Lady Biden and More on Inauguration Day
- Lil Wayne and Kodak Black Pardoned By Donald Trump
- Watch Inauguration Day Live: Swearing In Ceremony, Virtual Parade And More Streamed Online