A single mother finds many difficulties when it comes to trusting people around their children. You simply can not trust everyone. A local mother has had to learn this lesson in a very unpleasant way.
Brennan C. Crowe, of Grove City, has been accused of raping his ex-girlfriend’s 5-year-old daughter.
According to court records, Crowe’s ex-girlfriend informed authorities on January 18th, that she caught Crowe sitting naked next to her daughter after walking in her bedroom. She found her daughter with her pants down as well. After being examined professionally, the 5-year-old explained what had happened to her.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Crowe recently made his first court appearance in Franklin County Municipal Court and has officially been charged with rape. According to his attorney, he turned himself in and plans to be fully cooperative.
The prosecutor made a point to tell the judge that Crowe allegedly threatened to kill the mother of the child.
Crowe’s bond is set at half a million dollars. He will be back in court on February 14th at 9:00 a.m.
- “Strahan, Sara & KeKe” Show Already Canceled
- City of Columbus Now Requiring Face Coverings in Public
- TRIED IT: Kaleidoscope Hair Products Left My Scalp Tingling And Follicles Rejoicing
- On July 3rd, We Celebrate The 1 Year Anniversary Of The CROWN Act
- Congrats! Alexis Skyy Celebrates Lux House Beauty Bar Opening With Grand Celebration
- U.S. Customs & Border Protection Seize $800,000 Shipment Of Human Hair Weaves
- Jackie Aina Has A Message For Folks In Her DMs Suggesting She Lighten Her Dark Spots, No One Asked You
- NBA Will Paint ‘Black Lives Matter’ On Courts When Play Resumes: Report
- Kanye West Talks Gap Partnership & God With Cody Enterprise
- Virgil Abloh’s Controversial Pop Smoke Cover Scrapped, 50 Cent Was Not Impressed