A single mother finds many difficulties when it comes to trusting people around their children. You simply can not trust everyone. A local mother has had to learn this lesson in a very unpleasant way.
Brennan C. Crowe, of Grove City, has been accused of raping his ex-girlfriend’s 5-year-old daughter.
According to court records, Crowe’s ex-girlfriend informed authorities on January 18th, that she caught Crowe sitting naked next to her daughter after walking in her bedroom. She found her daughter with her pants down as well. After being examined professionally, the 5-year-old explained what had happened to her.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Crowe recently made his first court appearance in Franklin County Municipal Court and has officially been charged with rape. According to his attorney, he turned himself in and plans to be fully cooperative.
The prosecutor made a point to tell the judge that Crowe allegedly threatened to kill the mother of the child.
Crowe’s bond is set at half a million dollars. He will be back in court on February 14th at 9:00 a.m.
- Buckeyes Move Up To No. 23 In Latest Top 25 Poll
- Officer Shoots Suspect Following Domestic Dispute
- Fallen Champion, Deontay Wilder Wants A Rematch!
- Wendy’s Breakfast Menu Now Available All Over Central Ohio!
- Vanessa Bryant Files Wrongful Death Lawsuit Against Helicopter Company & Pilot!
- Tears, Laughs & Prayers – Best Moments From Kobe & GiGi Bryant Memorial
- I Love My HBCU: Attending An HBCU With A Purpose & A Plan
- The Headwrap Song – Money Makin’ Mondays [VIDEO]
- #FarewellKobe: Vanessa Bryant Speaks Publicly For First Time Since Losing Kobe And Daughter Gianna
- Hip Hop Spot: Snoop Dogg Puts On The Turtle Neck For His Red Table Talk [VIDEO]