A single mother finds many difficulties when it comes to trusting people around their children. You simply can not trust everyone. A local mother has had to learn this lesson in a very unpleasant way.
Brennan C. Crowe, of Grove City, has been accused of raping his ex-girlfriend’s 5-year-old daughter.
According to court records, Crowe’s ex-girlfriend informed authorities on January 18th, that she caught Crowe sitting naked next to her daughter after walking in her bedroom. She found her daughter with her pants down as well. After being examined professionally, the 5-year-old explained what had happened to her.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Crowe recently made his first court appearance in Franklin County Municipal Court and has officially been charged with rape. According to his attorney, he turned himself in and plans to be fully cooperative.
The prosecutor made a point to tell the judge that Crowe allegedly threatened to kill the mother of the child.
Crowe’s bond is set at half a million dollars. He will be back in court on February 14th at 9:00 a.m.
- SAVE THE DATE: Music Business Mondays with Juicy J
- Who’s Cappin!? Designer Maxie James Says Michael Costello Called Her The N-Word After Chrissy Teigen Bullying Claim
- Kendrick Lamar Spends His 34th Birthday Making History With The Longest Charting Hip Hop Album
- Hip Hop Spot: Eve & Trina’s ‘Verzuz’ Recap, XXL 2021 Freshman Class Revealed & Pop Smoke’s New Album Is 95% Done
- Ciara Celebrates Her 39 LB Weight Loss Since Being A Brand Ambassador With WW
- Big Boi Opens The Doors To ‘The Dungeon’ With Airbnb Partnership
- Janai Wray’s Clothing Line Broken Land Gives A Stylish, Unique Ode To Brooklyn
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s Episode 20 “Cater 2 U”
- Nicki Minaj’s Mom Files $150 Million Lawsuit On Two Companies For Negligence In Robert Maraj’s Hit-And-Run Death
- Feel The Bern: Hillary Clinton Snubs Nina Turner And Endorses Rival Candidate Shontel Brown
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Tessica ‘Gorilla Glue Girl’ Launches Hair Care Line