A single mother finds many difficulties when it comes to trusting people around their children. You simply can not trust everyone. A local mother has had to learn this lesson in a very unpleasant way.
Brennan C. Crowe, of Grove City, has been accused of raping his ex-girlfriend’s 5-year-old daughter.
According to court records, Crowe’s ex-girlfriend informed authorities on January 18th, that she caught Crowe sitting naked next to her daughter after walking in her bedroom. She found her daughter with her pants down as well. After being examined professionally, the 5-year-old explained what had happened to her.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Crowe recently made his first court appearance in Franklin County Municipal Court and has officially been charged with rape. According to his attorney, he turned himself in and plans to be fully cooperative.
The prosecutor made a point to tell the judge that Crowe allegedly threatened to kill the mother of the child.
Crowe’s bond is set at half a million dollars. He will be back in court on February 14th at 9:00 a.m.
- Kyle Rittenhouse Says “F**k You” To LeBron James For Lemonhead Diss During Trial
- Uber Adds In-App Recording Feature For Safety
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Nick Cannon Is Mourning The Loss Of His 5 Month Old Son
- Death Of Nick Cannon’s 5-Month-Old Son Draws Attention To Black Babies’ High Infant Mortality Rate
- PlayStation Exec Gets The Axe From Sony Following Viral Pedophile Sting Video
- Watch: Ariana Grande, Megan Thee Stallion & Jimmy Fallon Share New Holiday Parody “It Was A… (Masked Christmas)”
- Zendaya Gives Us Old Hollywood Glam In BTS Videos From Interview Magazine Cover Shoot
- Trophies, They Don’t Have No Award For That: Drake Withdraws His 2022 Grammy Nominations
- Tabitha Brown Talks About Her New YouTube Originals Preschool Series, ‘Tab Time’ In Exclusive Interview
- Meagan Good On New ‘Harlem’ Series: ‘When We See Ourselves, We Fall In Love With Ourselves More’