Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Palmer took us back to our roots to 3500 B.C. starting with braids all the way to the present with the passing of The Crown Act. In true Palmer style, she also snuck in a little read into her lesson that touching our lovely coils, curls, and locks is NOT permitted!
Palmer also shared on her Instagram page, Keke shared how she was teased as a child about her hair, “As a little girl that was a source of anxiety for me ‘uh oh, the hair conversation’ but as I got older the more I stopped letting others project their ignorance and confusion about my hair on to me,” she wrote. “Just because someone else doesn’t understand it, doesn’t mean you have to own it. I am who I am and it just is what it is.”
Check out her lesson:
- This Week’s Vitamins: “Things Don’t Get Easier, You Get Better” + More
- Get Unfiltered: What’s A Song You Had No Business Listening To When You Were Younger?
- Jurnee Smollett Speaks On Brother Jussie’s Scandal For First Time
- Top 10 Little Things that Keep Us Happy During Pandemic!
- Support A Breastfeeding Mom With Lansinoh’s #MamaPromise
- 2 Chainz & Rick Ross’ Verzuz Battle: Here’s What Happened [VIDEO]
- Kerry Washington Rocks A Fro On The Cover Of Town & Country Magazine
- New Heat for Your Playlist A$AP Ferg
- “Talk To Tash” Answering All Your Questions On Love, Career, Finances, And More
- e.l.f. Beauty And Alicia Keys Announce The Creation Of A Lifestyle Beauty Brand