Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Palmer took us back to our roots to 3500 B.C. starting with braids all the way to the present with the passing of The Crown Act. In true Palmer style, she also snuck in a little read into her lesson that touching our lovely coils, curls, and locks is NOT permitted!
Palmer also shared on her Instagram page, Keke shared how she was teased as a child about her hair, “As a little girl that was a source of anxiety for me ‘uh oh, the hair conversation’ but as I got older the more I stopped letting others project their ignorance and confusion about my hair on to me,” she wrote. “Just because someone else doesn’t understand it, doesn’t mean you have to own it. I am who I am and it just is what it is.”
Check out her lesson:
- Get That Super Glow! How & Why To Add Serums To Your Skincare Routine
- Beloved Mississippi Barber Dies From COVID-19, Days After His 46th Birthday
- RIP Chynna Rogers: 5 Things To Know About The Late Philly Rapper
- Will I Get a Stimulus Check?
- Dr. Ian Smith’s Health Tips For Keeping Fit During The Coronavirus Home Quarantine [VIDEO]
- Future Opens Up About His Love Life
- Billy Sorrells File: If Someone Called You And Said They Were At Your House, What Would You Do?! [VIDEO]
- Gahanna Lincoln High School Reserves Secondary Graduation Date
- Who’s Cappin?! The Weeknd Claims That Usher Ripped Off His Style & Lore’l Isn’t Happy [VIDEO]
- TBT: 10 Throwback Shows That Were Binge Worthy Before Bingeing Was A Thing