Ohio Governor Mike DeWine has ordered all of the state’s grade schools K-12 to remain closed until May 1 due to the Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic. Schools were originally only closed through April 3rd for a three week period.
As of March 30th’s press conference, there were 1,933 people in Ohio with confirmed cases of COVID-19. A total of 39 deaths and 475 people currently hospitalized. Governor DeWine said that he will asses the situation as to when or if students will return to their schools close to May 1st.
Ohioans are also on a stay home order that is due to expire on April 6th unless extended by Governor DeWine.
- Monica Keeps It Cute And Cozy In Oversized Black Puffer Coat
- Wendy Williams Reportedly Never Returning To Daytime Talk Show
- The Ultimate Sephora Holiday Shopping Guide
- Black Don’t Crack: Essence Atkins’ Age Stumps Comedians Courtney Bee, Kim Hylton & LAM
- Angela Simmons Dishes On Her CURLS Partnership, Shares Haircare Tips From Her Hairstylist
- The Best Cyber Monday Deals 2021
- Source Magazine Founder Dave Mays New Podcast Venture
- A Comprehensive Guide To Buying Black During The Holidays
- Bottoms Up! Law Roach Is Helping Us Serve Sexy Holiday Season Cocktails
- Wendy Raquel Robinson: ‘Hair Has Always Been A Journey For Me’