Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
It was a regular visit to the ATM for 18-year-old Melik Pointer when he suddenly realized that he was a millionaire, but only temporarily! Pointer checked his balance only to learn that his running total was $4,999,285.52
Pointer told 10TV that he thought it was a mistake and had to double-check, “I thought it was all fake, I thought it was a gimmick.” Pointer isn’t the only person this has happened to. It was reported earlier this week that an Indiana man mistakenly received over 8 million dollars in his bank account from the IRS. But don’t get too excited if it happens to you, the government is quickly fixing it’s faulty deposits and taking the money back.
See the news story below
- Governor DeWine Expanding Liquor Licenses To Parking Lots & Sidewalks!
- “Strahan, Sara & KeKe” Show Already Canceled
- City of Columbus Now Requiring Face Coverings in Public
- TRIED IT: Kaleidoscope Hair Products Left My Scalp Tingling And Follicles Rejoicing
- On July 3rd, We Celebrate The 1 Year Anniversary Of The CROWN Act
- Congrats! Alexis Skyy Celebrates Lux House Beauty Bar Opening With Grand Celebration
- U.S. Customs & Border Protection Seize $800,000 Shipment Of Human Hair Weaves
- Jackie Aina Has A Message For Folks In Her DMs Suggesting She Lighten Her Dark Spots, No One Asked You
- NBA Will Paint ‘Black Lives Matter’ On Courts When Play Resumes: Report
- Kanye West Talks Gap Partnership & God With Cody Enterprise