Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
It was a regular visit to the ATM for 18-year-old Melik Pointer when he suddenly realized that he was a millionaire, but only temporarily! Pointer checked his balance only to learn that his running total was $4,999,285.52
Pointer told 10TV that he thought it was a mistake and had to double-check, “I thought it was all fake, I thought it was a gimmick.” Pointer isn’t the only person this has happened to. It was reported earlier this week that an Indiana man mistakenly received over 8 million dollars in his bank account from the IRS. But don’t get too excited if it happens to you, the government is quickly fixing it’s faulty deposits and taking the money back.
See the news story below
- This Week’s Vitamins: “One Of The Biggest Mistakes We Make Is Thinking We Have More Time” + More
- Malika Haqq Collaborates With Naked Wardrobe For A Mommy And Me Clothing Line
- Keyondra Lockett Creates Athleisure Line That Combats Colorism
- Did You Know Reusable Cotton Pads Are A Thing?
- After 70 Long Years, Uncle Ben’s Name Is Rebranded
- The Morning Hustle & 300 Present: The Song Contest Winner Sunny Dizzle [VIDEO]
- British Designer Ivy Ekong Uses Her Fashion Empire To Promote Diversity And Inclusion
- Missy Elliott Is Back To Her Signature Short Pixie Cut And It Looks Amazing
- Meet The 3 Natural Hair Beauties From Da Real BB Judy’s WAP Parody
- Who’s Cappin?! Attorney General Daniel Cameron After The Lack Of Charges In Breonna Taylor’s Killing [VIDEO]