One man is dead after an altercation with police and security officers at St. Ann’s Hospital in Westerville.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Westerville Police responded to a call of a man passed out in a vehicle. Medics and officers accompanied the man to St. Ann’s Hospital. Officers learned that domestic violence warrants were issued in his name, as well as a weapons under disability warrant in Franklin County. Details are unclear of how the man obtained a weapon, but a shootout ensued including police and hospital security.
The man passed away later due to his injuries, no officers were injured during the altercation. St. Ann’s Hospital remains open for those needing medical care.
- The Lo’ Down: Rolling Loud Fan Throws Shoe At Da Baby, New Music From Moneybagg Yo & More
- Like Mother, Like Daughter: Tracee Ellis Ross Recreates A Fierce Photo Of Diana Ross
- Four People Shot in Short North Weekend Shooting
- Red, White & Boom Make-Up Date Officially Cancelled
- Fines for Dirt Bike, and ATV May Increase in Columbus
- MODEL MONDAY: Alexis Henry Stepped Into Her Destiny After Years Of Disappointment In The Modeling Industry
- Issa Rae Ties The Knot To Longtime Boyfriend Louis Diame
- Tiffany Haddish Talks Fitness Prep to Play Flo-Jo: ‘My Legs Are Going to Be Amazing!’
- Sherri Shepherd Talks Weight Loss Journey In People Magazine’s Health Edition: ‘I’ve Never Felt Better!’
- Veteran SNCC Organizer And The Algebra Project Founder Bob Moses Dies At 86
Man Shot and Killed By Police at Mount Carmel St. Ann’s Hospital was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com