One man is dead after an altercation with police and security officers at St. Ann’s Hospital in Westerville.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Westerville Police responded to a call of a man passed out in a vehicle. Medics and officers accompanied the man to St. Ann’s Hospital. Officers learned that domestic violence warrants were issued in his name, as well as a weapons under disability warrant in Franklin County. Details are unclear of how the man obtained a weapon, but a shootout ensued including police and hospital security.
The man passed away later due to his injuries, no officers were injured during the altercation. St. Ann’s Hospital remains open for those needing medical care.
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- Villains Double The Trouble In Trailer For ‘Venom: Let There Be Carnage’
- The Top Baby Names of 2020 Have Been Revealed
- J. Cole Will Play For Rwanda In Basketball Africa League’s Inaugural Season
- Average US Price of Gas Jumps 6 Cents Over the Past Two Weeks
- NCAA Pressured to Pay College Athletes
- RHOA, Cynthia Baileys Healthy Co-parenting Advice!
- Boosie “I’m Tired Of Seeing This Plastic Surgery”
- An In-Depth Convo with DJ Quicksilva: From Tragedy to Triumph
- Jada Pinkett-Smith, Willow Smith And Adrienne Banfield-Norris Talk Generational Self-Care On Mother’s Day
- Coko Of SWV Reveals She Witnessed Tragic Event Leading Up To Verzuz With Xscape
Man Shot and Killed By Police at Mount Carmel St. Ann’s Hospital was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com