According to NBC4i, The Franklin County Sheriff’s Office has arrested a man in connection with Tuesday night’s protest at Columbus Police headquarters.
Hunter A. Mattin, 20, of Wauseon, Ohio, in Fulton County, has been arrested and charged with Aggravated Burglary, a first-degree felony.
According to the court complaint, Mattin allegedly “forced open the locked, first-floor west-facing entry doors” to the Columbus Division of Police headquarters at 120 Marconi Boulevard.
The complaint then alleges that Mattin “used a wood club to hit Sergeant J. Coleman in the chest and face, which resulted in a cut to Sgt. Coleman’s lip.” The complaint says Mattin purposefully committed “a criminal offense” by allegedly inflicting physical harm to Sgt. Coleman.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- Villains Double The Trouble In Trailer For ‘Venom: Let There Be Carnage’
- The Top Baby Names of 2020 Have Been Revealed
- J. Cole Will Play For Rwanda In Basketball Africa League’s Inaugural Season
- Average US Price of Gas Jumps 6 Cents Over the Past Two Weeks
- NCAA Pressured to Pay College Athletes
- RHOA, Cynthia Baileys Healthy Co-parenting Advice!
- Boosie “I’m Tired Of Seeing This Plastic Surgery”
- An In-Depth Convo with DJ Quicksilva: From Tragedy to Triumph
- Jada Pinkett-Smith, Willow Smith And Adrienne Banfield-Norris Talk Generational Self-Care On Mother’s Day
- Coko Of SWV Reveals She Witnessed Tragic Event Leading Up To Verzuz With Xscape
Man Arrested in Connection with Columbus Police Headquarters Breach was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com