27-year-old Columbus Ohio rapper Boog The Bandit was shot and killed on the east side. Boog’s government name was Courtney Bruce.
According to reports from the Columbus Police, Boog was in a car with 25-year-old Cameron Lockhart on 3700 block of Dort Place located on the east side of Columbus north of East Livingston Avenue and Beechwood Road. The two were in the car when they were reportedly surrounded by men, shots were fired and an altercation took place. Lockhart drove Boog to Mt. Carmel East hospital and arriving at 6:09 PM. Boog was pronounced dead two minutes later.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Boog was a rising rapper and recently went viral several times with her song “Heart Away,” “Hot Topic” and “Risky” on Youtube. Hours before her murder she posted on social media about her latest music and was said to be working on a collaboration with Ohio rapper Trippie Redd
Boog is the 75th homicide in Columbus, in what is trending to be an extremely violent year in the city. If you have any information on the murder please contact Columbus Police Homicide Unit at 614-645-4730 or Central Ohio Crime Stoppers at 614-461-8477.
- Oh Baby! Eve And Husband Maximillion Cooper Expecting First Child Together
- Sweet & Spicy: Megan Thee Stallion Tries Her New Popeyes Hottie Sauce With Her BFFs In Mukbang Video
- Black Georgia Students Say They Were Suspended For Protesting Racism; Video Shows Police Threatened Them, Too
- Pandora & SoundCloud Create New Station To Highlight Rising Stars Like Metro Marrs, Flo Milli & Isaiah Rashad
- Airline Will No Longer Use Gender Specific Greeting
- After Anti-Haitian Violence At The Border, Biden Plans To Reinstate Dangerous Trump-Era Immigration Policy
- FDA To Reduce Sodium in Food by 12%
- Kyrie Irving’s Decision To Remain Unvaccinated Rekindles Debate On Vaccination Mandate
- House Bill 227
- Tarana Burke On Living Well, Writing And The Future Of The ‘me too.’ Movement