According to NBC4i, One person is in stable condition after a shooting police said was related to a road rage incident on the east side of Columbus Sunday evening.
According to Columbus police, officers responded to the parking lot of a Walgreen pharmacy on the 3000 block of East Livingston Avenue at approximately 6 p.m.
Police said the victim, a 66-year-old woman, was a passenger in a car driven by her husband on East Livingston Avenue when the driver of a light color sedan fired several shots toward their vehicle during a road rage incident.
Several of the gunshots hit the vehicle and wounded the victim in her leg. She was taken to Grant Medical Center.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Making Progress Finding Justice In Famous Atlanta Child Murders Case
- Video Of Christina Nance, Who Was Found Dead In Police Van, Released Amid More Questions Than Answers
- Rahm Emanuel’s Ambassador Hearing Set For Anniversary Of Laquan McDonald’s Murder He Allegedly Covered Up
- Columbus offering city employees vaccine incentive
- Columbus police holding gun buy back event
- New Chick-fil-A opening in Dublin
- Man guilty of Polaris mall shooting sentenced to up to 17 years in prison
- Lori Harvey’s New Skincare Line, SKN By LH, Is Set To Drop This Friday!
- Just “Ye”: Kanye West Officially Got A Judge To Approve His Name Change Request
- Summer Walker Debuts A New Short Hairstyle
Woman Shot in Leg After Road Rage Incident in East Columbus was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com