#bigbinkshow Now this is for the ladies only!! In a recent poll, 67 percent of ladies said Drake is sexier with a full beard. The remaining 33 percent felt that his music was better when he didn’t have a beard. So which Team are you on?
The man charged with shooting up Lil Wayne‘s tour bus has blown the whistle on Birdman … saying he should be behind bars too. Jimmy Winfrey claims in new court docs he shouldn’t be singled out for the crime, when “[Birdman’s] financial dispute with [Lil Wayne] is what ultimately led to the shooting.” So, Winfrey argues, “[Birdman] […]
Kim is so sweet! She offered Bruce Jenner to use her glam sqaud as he makes his transition.
Recently, President Barack Obama appeared on the Jimmy Kimmel Show and when asked if he actually called Kanye West’s home, he denied. Well Kanye West seems to say otherwise.
Twitter can definitely be mean, but President Obama took his Celebrity Mean Tweets like a champ on Jimmy Kimmel last night.
Snoop Dogg may just have officially inducted himself into President Obama’s “Choom Gang.” The rapper confessed — or bragged, rather — to Jimmy Kimmel on his Internet program “Double G News Network” that he smoked a joint in the White House bathroom back in 2013. “Have you ever smoked at the White House?” Kimmel asked […]
Katty Perry is a TRUE ARTIST, Unique in every way. Will do anything to please her fans including crashing a 5 year olds bitrhday farty disquised as a clown. All for the sake of music ofcourse. Even though Perry left children in tears, attacked some guy with a piñata stick, and staged a scary car accident at Knollwood Country […]
One of my favorite songs! Check out Aloe Blacc performing “The Man” on Jimmy Kimmel!