The new Brooklyn Nets’ logo has been revealed. The NBA franchise, which is partly owned by Jay-Z, will be moving from New Jersey. Beginning next season, the team will begin play at the state-of-the-art Barclay Center and the new logo is part of the team’s reinvention. Jay-Z reportedly designed the logo himself. The new merchandise has already gone on sale.
- CHECK OUT POWER 107.5'S STREET HEAT!
- 2 Chainz: “I Was Shot At..Bullet Fragments Were In My Hair” [INTERVIEW]
- Child Shot As East Side Festival Erupts In Gunfire
- Jay-Z Releasing “Magna Carta Holy Grail” Album July 4th [VIDEO]
- Evelyn Lozada Headbutt Photos Surfaced!
- Kim Kardashian's Baby Name Has (Maybe) Been Revealed