According to various sources, singer and actress Natina Reed of the R&B group Blaque was killed in a hit and run car accident in Atlanta. She would have been 33 years old tomorrow.
Reed was part of the R&B trio Blaque (Believing, Life, Achieving, Quest, Unity, Everything) and was the cousin of former Destiny’s Child member Farrah Franklin. Natina was once engaged to rapper Kurupt of the Dogg Pound and they had one child together.
Reed starred in the 2000 film “Bring It On” as a sassy cheer leader and her co-star Gabrielle Union tweeted her condolences:
Reed’s group Blaque was signed to the label of the late Lisa “Left Eye” Lopez who also died in a car accident in Honduras in 2002, a fact not missed by Roots member Questlove.
Our condolences go out to her family.
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- CITY AND BINK TAKE OVER THE HAUNTED HOOCHIE
- Young and I’m Gettin It-Meek Mill feat Kirko Bangz
- Bruno Mars Gets Unorthodox With His Jukebox [TRACKLIST]
- Terrence J Talks New Job At E! And More Acting Roles
- Cee-Lo Sings With The Muppets On Christmas Album [NEW MUSIC]