“GQ” is declaring Rick Ross “Bawse of the Year” in its December “Men of the Year” issue. The magazine points to the success of his fifth album “God Forgives, I Don’t” and his record label Maybach Music Group, which is home to some of hip-hop’s biggest names including Meek Mill, Wale and French Montana. Ross says 2012 has been a “power-player year.” “Rozay” hopes next year will be even bigger.
- CHECK OUT POWER 107.5'S STREET HEAT!
- Kanye West’s $750,000 Lamborghini Aventador Crashes The Gates Of Kardashian
- Mike Tyson Gets His Own Animated Series On Adult Swim
- Usher’s EX-Nanny SUES For Six-Figure Settlement
- EXCLUSIVE: Ray J Talks Kim K, Says "Can We Do That Again?" [Exclusive Interview]
- Kanye West Spazzes Out…Again [Video]