The National Rifle Association has spoken out in response to the shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary in Newtown Connecticut The NRA called for armed police officers at every school in America. ‘‘The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun,’’ Wayne LaPierre, the NRA’s top lobbyist, said in Washington on Friday. LaPierre also blamed video games and popular culture for the violence that takes place in today’s society. Although LaPierre refused to take questions during his speech, there were two interruptions from protestors who were escorted out while shouting that guns in schools were not the answer. The NRA is working on a national model security plan that will rely on armed volunteers in schools. For more on this story, click HERE.
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Wale Counts His “Blessings” On New Track [NEW MUSIC]
- Two French Dudes Make Mini-Doc In Search One Of The Most Sampled Men In Hip Hop [VIDEO]
- Katt Williams Gets Detained by Police While Suge Gets His Nails Done
- Busta Rhymes & Q-Tip Trade Janet Jackson Stories On “Poetic Justic (Remix)” [NEW MUSIC]
- Snoop Lion’s Hot Pockets, Drake vs. Tattoo Artist: Most Bizarre Hip-Hop Moments Of 2012