Speaking with “Nitecap with Peter Bailey” on NBC’s local Miami affiliate, Waka Flocka Flame opened up about President Obama, Chief Keef, and the Lord.
On Chief Keef:
“Now I get to see how people judged me; and what I seen and what I couldn’t see,” he said. “Instead of helping a kid, you bash a kid. Adults are supposed to teach, not punish. If you see him doing the wrong thing, give him an opportunity to learn the right thing.”
On music being a learning tool and God’s hand in his sound:
“I can’t stop God from what he got planned and the information he wants a person to hear, honestly. And I feel like if I was all the way wrong, I wouldn’t be doing what I’m doing because I’m a child of God.”
You can watch the interview in full below:
Spotted at VIBE.
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- 72-Year-Old Teacher Reads P.I.M.P Lyrics In Class! LOLOLOL
- Azealia Banks Not Fazed By GLAAD’s Criticism
- Trinidad James Gets Served! [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Mariah Carey Felt ‘Unsafe’ Around Nicki Minaj On ‘Idol’ Set
- UPDATE: Stevie J Is Granted Full Custody Of His Daughter with Mimi Frost?!